Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Looking for game worn Tannehill white Rookie jersey

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island
    Thanks / No Thanks

Looking for game worn Tannehill white Rookie jersey

I know 99% of this board doesn't like to spend money like I do to collect game used Dolphins gear(Or just isn't interested in the hobby, so please don't wise crack. I'm only 25 years old and don't have crazy expenses). But hopefully that other 1% sees this, and maybe knows someone who was lucky enough to get one from NFL auctions or Hunt Super Bowl auction. I really would like to get a white rookie Tannehill (I have aqua so white only). I know the one at SB auction went for a little under 3K (because it was HOF jersey). I wouldn't mind an issued and have a budget from 1-2K. Thank you

Here is the one I photo matched to the Jax game that sold at SB auction.

I know the NFL auctions ones went for much cheaper 1-1.5K so I'm interested in any White game used or game issued Tannehill. Thanks for looking.

P.M me if you have any leads for me.
    Last edited by TakeoSpikesNeck; 05-24-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Tannehill 17
    KNOWS

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Looking for game worn Tannehill white Rookie jersey

Quote Originally Posted by TakeoSpikesNeck View Post
    I know 99% of this board doesn't have money like I do to collect game used Dolphins gear(Or just isn't interested in the hobby, so please don't wise crack. I'm only 25 years old and don't have crazy expenses). But hopefully that other 1% sees this, and maybe knows someone who was lucky enough to get one from NFL auctions or Hunt Super Bowl auction. I really would like to get a white rookie Tannehill (I have aqua so white only). I know the one at SB auction went for a little under 3K (because it was HOF jersey). I wouldn't mind an issued and have a budget from 1-2K. Thank you

Here is the one I photo matched to the Jax game that sold at SB auction.

I know the NFL auctions ones went for much cheaper 1-1.5K so I'm interested in any White game used or game issued Tannehill. Thanks for looking.

P.M me if you have any leads for me.
    With an attitude like your first sentence I'm sure people will flock to help you.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Reston, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude, you don't have to apologize to the masses for being well-off. If you are fortunate enough to have expendable cash, then you just do. As long as you aren't rubbing it in people's faces then no one will care. That being said, you may want to try and contact Mounted Memories. They are based in South FL (I used to work for them), and may be able to lead you in right direction to finding one. I dont believe they would have it just sitting on the shelf. Id call their sales department and see if someone over there can help you. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol I knew that was going to be the first comment. It came off so wrong. I really didn't mean it to be mean or cocky in any way. I started a business and was fortunate enough to sell it for a nice amount of money at a young age. But yeah, every time I post my game used threads I always get. Why do you spend so much on a shirt when you can buy a fake for 10$ yada yada yada. It gets annoying.

And thank you seminole I will def give them a call now. Appreciate it.

Heres some pictures of the Elite I bought. It is by far the worst jersey I've ever owned (don't really collect authentics, only game used) it is nothing like what is worn on the field by the players thats for sure. The name on back is 2 times smaller than on a game used. The Dolphin logos on sleeves are 2 times bigger than the game used. The cut is just all wide (most likely to fit a 300 lb person) but the arm sleeves couldn't fit a 12 year old. The jersey fly wire collar has no wire in it like the gamers have. The NFL shield on V neck is very small (again compared to gamer). Its 100% authentic. I think Im going to give it away to a lucky member. I've given away a ton of my old 100% authentic phins jerseys on this site. So I'll cook up something to think of a way to raffle it.

Last edited by TakeoSpikesNeck; 05-24-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeoSpikesNeck View Post
    Lol I knew that was going to be the first comment. It came off so wrong. I really didn't mean it to be mean or cocky in any way. I started a business and was fortunate enough to sell it for a nice amount of money at a young age. But yeah, every time I post my game used threads I always get. Why do you spend so much on a shirt when you can buy a fake for 10$ yada yada yada. It gets annoying.

And thank you seminole I will def give them a call now. Appreciate it.

Heres some pictures of the Elite I bought. It is by far the worst jersey I've ever owned (don't really collect authentics, only game used) it is nothing like what is worn on the field by the players thats for sure. The name on back is 2 times smaller than on a game used. The Dolphin logos on sleeves are 2 times bigger than the game used. The cut is just all wide (most likely to fit a 300 lb person) but the arm sleeves couldn't fit a 12 year old. The jersey fly wire collar has no wire in it like the gamers have. The NFL shield on V neck is very small (again compared to gamer). Its 100% authentic. I think Im going to give it away to a lucky member. I've given away a ton of my old 100% authentic phins jerseys on this site. So I'll cook up something to think of a way to raffle it.

Where did you get these? I usually ordered from weiketrade.hk . I have heard the they made dolphin jerseys well.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: I saw the PS controller so I figured you'd like the PS logo as well.1972 Dolphins LogoPS4 ControllerMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91

Re: Looking for game worn Tannehill white Rookie jersey

I love how he always starts these threads talking about how much money he "supposedly" has
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey City NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I saw your post on JC forum, I'm the one that got the aqua elite tannehill . If you plan on doing anything with the white one (like give it away) . I'd def appreciate the jersey being a die hard collector . Anyway good luck finding the game worm
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have you guys got Tannehill white Rookie jersey?
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good luck finding Rookie jersey
    Quote Quote