wow, you're talking to someone who LOVED the sat/sun format of the NFL draft. however, i have to admit i like having the THURS FR SAT thing going on. more time for trades, to diagnose how the draft has functioned, and to diagnose. it sucks at the end of the 1st night, knowing you must wait to tomorrow for the 2nd pick?!? however in the long run, i'm not sure if its a bad thing. more analysis means better selection. when i lived on LI, i went to the draft 2 yrs in a row, 99-00, and seeing the "football crazies" really touched me in the right spot. now its more mellow, no one is going to watch a single round and by round two the fan fare is mostly gone. however to the 'serious' fan it is not. like i said, more time to study picks and more decisions to be made. i love it any way you slice it

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

oh, btw waiting the extra 2 wks is just a way for goodell to garner more interest in the NFL Draft imo... how its going to do up against the NBA Playoffs remains to be seen...