Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Ps4 vs Xbox one

1. -81
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Mmmm crow.

Ive completely changed my tune in the last few months. Sony has curb stomped Microsoft. Combine that with my xbox breaking twice in 6 weeks, xboxlive trying to "trick" me into auto-resubscribing, and a few other things, and im done with that game system. The final nail in the coffin was Sony announcing the PS4 does in fact have backwards capability, its just a download service thats launching early next year(understandably frustrating for those that currently have PS3 games, but perfect for those of us who skipped that system). In all to typical fashion, Microsoft has just started working on that capability and is at least a year behind.

I'll be buying my first Sony product in 8 years next month. Damned if Microsoft didnt do everything humanly possible to drive me away. Not that they give a ****, but still.
    Gotta a link for the backwards capability? This is the first I heard of it.

And one more thing I learned last night. The XB1 will actually be more powerful than the PS4 at some point because of "cloud computing". I guess it's something that Microsoft is incorporating into all they new devices. From the XB1 to the Surface to Windows 8 to the Windows phones. Cloud computing is more than just storing data. It can actually beef up the processing power of the device. My buddy, who is Microsoft certified, is the one that told me about this. And evidently Microsoft has a copyright/patent on it. But I'm taking a guess at that last bit.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Since my Tapatalk edit is broken I have to say this here.

Regardless of all that, I will get both consoles at some point.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Gotta a link for the backwards capability? This is the first I heard of it.

And one more thing I learned last night. The XB1 will actually be more powerful than the PS4 at some point because of "cloud computing". I guess it's something that Microsoft is incorporating into all they new devices. From the XB1 to the Surface to Windows 8 to the Windows phones. Cloud computing is more than just storing data. It can actually beef up the processing power of the device. My buddy, who is Microsoft certified, is the one that told me about this. And evidently Microsoft has a copyright/patent on it. But I'm taking a guess at that last bit.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Since my Tapatalk edit is broken I have to say this here.

Regardless of all that, I will get both consoles at some point.
    PlayStation 4 owners won't be able to play PS3 games at launch, but it won't be a long wait. Sony plans to release a digital library of PlayStation 3 titles powered by its Gaikai streaming technology in North America starting next year. That's according to Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida, who revealed the news during a roundtable discussion at the Tokyo Game Show. And since all the heavy lifting and processing will take place in the cloud, you'll also be able to play those PS3 classics on a PS Vita and the newly unveiled PS Vita TV. Yoshida says gamers can expect a "decent number" of titles to be available when the feature launches, with selection growing over time — much in the way Sony releases PSone and PlayStation 2 classics now.

Sony's PlayStation 4 console doesn't offer traditional backwards compatibility with the PS3 game library. But when the company announced its acquisition of Gaikai last year, gamers immediately began hoping the technology would eventually let them play Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Ratchet and Clank, and other PlayStation hits on the next-gen hardware. To their delight, Sony has now made those plans official.
    http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/19/47...4-ps-vita-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer
    Right on. That is way cool man. Thanks Spesh. This is the way it should be.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    G.O.A.T

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS4 all the way ladies. And just FYI wait till christmas because there is sure to be a better deal and more games by then. Launch is over rated although BTF4 looks ridics
    Quote Quote