Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Photos and Videos of New Uniforms in Madden 25

1. -41
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just get pissed because every year I find a way to exploit the game. For example this year I can play on all madden and score 90+ points with standard timed quarters with just one play. Once you figure it out, you tell yourself you will just play normal but then you get that 3rd and 10 and that play you know works every time is just sitting there......
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Funny I get mad I can't skip the halftime fast enough!
    Honestly, you sound like EA's target consumer.

No wonder they put little effort into developing and revamping the game each year.

Who the **** cares if they actually improve the game?

I guess people want more of the same year after year after year after year while saying , please rape my pockets each year pretty please and don't forget to add nothing new to the game while not innovating at all...please...
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arlington, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by number1fin View Post

No wonder they put little effort into developing and revamping the game each year.

I guess people want more of the same year after year after year after year while saying , please rape my pockets each year pretty please and don't forget to add nothing new to the game while not innovating at all...please...
    I think he means that he doesn't necessarily care about the halftime presentations because they have little to do with the actual gameplay. Personally, I would much rather them ignore halftime shows and pre-game predictions and what not, so they can work on gameplay. The physics in madden can definitely be improved, and it looks like they're focusing on the offensive line, which has been frustrating in years past. I hope they bring back the fantasy draft too. They didn't have it last year which was really puzzling.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty

Halftime and pre-game shows are cool the first 4-5 times, after that I'm going to skip it almost everytime. Even in 2k5. I'd much rather have them focus on the actual game rather than the stuff I'm going to skip after I get tired of it anyways.

Presentation is always nice, and a good touch, but it should be on the back burner behind gameplay.

Besides, all of that is current gen footage, we haven't even seen what the presentations look like on the next-gen consoles.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by VA_Finfan View Post
    I think he means that he doesn't necessarily care about the halftime presentations because they have little to do with the actual gameplay. Personally, I would much rather them ignore halftime shows and pre-game predictions and what not, so they can work on gameplay. The physics in madden can definitely be improved, and it looks like they're focusing on the offensive line, which has been frustrating in years past. I hope they bring back the fantasy draft too. They didn't have it last year which was really puzzling.
    The fantasy draft was brought back via a patch a couple months after the official release.

And I'm all for improving the gameplay above anything first. But when all you get is glorified roster updates designed and packaged along with gimmicky new gameplay features (qb vision cone, fight for the fumble, rewind) presented in such a way to make the game seem fresh and brand new, yet all they really did was put another shiny coat of paint on the helmets, it tends to put a major damper on every aspect of the game. Especially considering they usually take stuff that they add out the game for the next edition anyways. Thus in my case, wanting true-to-life realism in the commentary and telecast portion of the game, at the very least.

What they really should do is make a new engine for the game and motion capture all the player movements and work on the title for a good two years or so and then release it under a different name. Because let's be real here, John Madden has little to no input on the game anymore and the only reason the brand itself still sells is because of name recognition. Sorry, but that alone doesn't warrant the price of admission in my book.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They need to improving the stinking blocking! They made running a lot harder because so many times I'll have a blocker in front me and they'll have a defender in front of them and then for no reason my blocker will just turn and try to block someone else. It's infuriating.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11

First off I haven't bought a video game in years so I doubt I am their target customer.

Second there is only so much room on a disc, so common sense says apply it to the game and not some computer animated cheerleader that gives gamer trolls who live in mommys basement a little excitement!

Third if $50 rapes you pocket you shouldn't be spending it on a game!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox Logo
Gift received at 07-03-2014, 03:24 PM from CallMeDaddyChevy Logo
Gift received at 06-24-2014, 08:43 PM from D0lphan72
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 08:29 PM from CalDolFan1014
Message: Checking to see if this really works.2013 Dolphins Logo

this post makes no sense. so you would rather the quality of the game to be like it was when you could tackle someone from 10 yards away, as long as there's a halftime show? lol

you want a cool halftime show, stick in dance dance revolution and have a blast.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im the same way presentation wise, the first 1-2 games ill watch it, after that I just want to play, I could care less about pregame intros or halftime. and back in the days cant remember if it was madden or ncaa but they actually posted highlights from other games at halftime. that was sorta cool for the first game or two, then yup skip it. ive had madden every year since it come out on video game system, didn't have the first year for pc. and of course ill be picking it up at midnight again this year. its madden, its only 60 bucks, ill spend 60 bucks on food and beer for opening night release. not really getting raped.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Photos and Videos of New Uniforms in Madden 25

I care about presentation in my sports video games.

That's why!
    I care about gameplay if I want presentation il watch a real game.
    Im selling a club level ticket to the Dolphins v Raiders in London - will sell it for below face value. PM me if your interested.
    Quote Quote