I took a look at our schedule because I was bored and the key to our season is simply winning every game in our division that we should.
There's no doubt that we're better than the Jets and Bill (but we're known for having that mentality and losing games we shouldn't)....I think that type of mentality would happen under Sparano...but not under Philbin.
If we sweep the Jets and Bills, all we have to do is split with the Pats (which is finally a realistic possibility).
Division record of 5-1.
Let's look at the other games:
- Clevland (Appears to be an easy win....just don't tell our guys that), and without Josh Gordon
- Cincy (we've played them tough and had their number recently)
- Pittsburgh (old and on the way down)
- Baltimore (toss up just because they won the super bowl...lost a ton of talent)
My prediction: 3-1
Record now: 8-2
- Carolina: Doesn't appear too difficult
- Tampa Bay: added pieces, but Josh Freeman is the ?
- New Orleans: we saw how terrible that D was.... HC or not.
- Atlanta: the good team
My prediction: 2-2 or 3-1
Record now: 10-4 or 11-3
Other conference games:
- Chargers: It's Phillip Rivers for God's sake....I'm worried for Tannehill tho because the last two times we've played them our QB's gotten injured.
- Colts: Good team, gonna be a great game again
Record now: 11-5 or 12-4
Our division is the springboard to catapulting us to the playoffs. Nearly sweep the division and you only need 5-6 wins.