Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: 3rd incident regarding Aaron Hernandez confronted by N.Y. Jets fan in May.

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

3rd incident regarding Aaron Hernandez confronted by N.Y. Jets fan in May.

3rd incident regarding a gun and Hernandez

So when does the pregnant female come out and say Aaron Knocker her up?is that next??

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000213662/article/aaron-hernandez-confronted-by-ny-jets-fan-in-may

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport on Thursday obtained a May incident report involving New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez. According to the report, a New York Jets fan confronted Aaron Hernandezin Providence, R.I., and officers were called to disperse the gathering crowd. Hernandez was trying to walk away, the report stated, but the man kept taunting him.
    While Hernandez was returning to his vehicle, an unknown man was seen dropping a gun under a vehicle.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No big deal. People carry guns all the time (not sure of gun laws in RI). It's amazing how tough people think they are around a guy as big as Hernandez. Hernandez, should of knocked him out. For Christ sakes, I used to talk trash about jay Fiedler, until I met him and realized he could easily kick my ass.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    No big deal. People carry guns all the time (not sure of gun laws in RI). It's amazing how tough people think they are around a guy as big as Hernandez. Hernandez, should of knocked him out. For Christ sakes, I used to talk trash about jay Fiedler, until I met him and realized he could easily kick my ass.
    If it wasnt such a big deal why did the man drop the gun under a car and take off?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    If it wasnt such a big deal why did the man drop the gun under a car and take off?
    Because he didnt have a permit, im guessing. Which means they planned on using it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeleBroski View Post
    Because he didnt have a permit, im guessing. Which means they planned on using it.
    Nfl players carry a gun, even the ones who don't want trouble. I believe there is something to this Hernandez story, but this seems different.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nfl players carry a gun, even the ones who don't want trouble. I believe there is something to this Hernandez story, but this seems different.
    And thats their right, with a permit, but if he had a permit he would have no need to stash it and leave. And why would he carry a gun without a permit? So it cant be traced back? His friend that he shot and freaking de-eye balled said in the report the gun he had wasnt legal. This dude is really about that life, for some dumb reason.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only difference is no one was shot.
    Last edited by Phindog; 07-09-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    Quote Quote