Some thoughts on this as I've been following all weekend:
- I feel awful for the victim / victim's family - this is a tragedy as a human life was lost in a homicide - horrible
- It looks as though this thing was premeditated
- Destroying cell phone, security hard drive, having a cleaning crew in - reminds me of the Nets Jason Williams thing where they tried to cover up the accident/man-slaughter
- It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, these guys are all equally guilty (assuming they carried out the homicide)
- If last point is true, they should all get life in prison - I don't care what other circumstances occured - they executed someone with a bullet to the back of the head
- Sadly, seemingly another example of a "guy who had it all" and threw it away
Last edited by Phindog; 06-26-2013 at 11:21 AM.
At first I thought destroying the evidence was dumb, then I thought if Hernandez did it, it might have been a smart move...to be convicted on a lesser charge.
Now, I'm thinking if he didn't do it, his boys may turn on him and say he was the trigger man...I mean, there's no proof otherwise...now!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"