Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

1. -101
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.
    Are you kidding me? lol -- feel sorry for the Pats fans and organization, after their EPIC cheating during the Super Bowl years?

Please. If any organization's Super Bowl trophies have been built on false and deceptive actions, NE's have -- in spades. Every year they won the SB it's was proven that they had illegal tape -- which was then BURNED by the commish, who just happens to be best buds w. Kraft.

I don't feel a speck of sorrow or concern for NE, coaches or fans. Well, maybe I feel a little sorry that St. Tebow has to be sullied w. this dirty team, lol.

LD
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I personally think this is going to be some idiot in car had accidental discharge that killed the victim. Whatever it is it will end ugly.
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Minimum of 3 years in prison for obstructing justice. He wont get away with that. Not sure of MA laws but in many states, being present and covering it up is the same as pulling the trigger.
    Quote Quote  

4. -104
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is so ****ed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    I personally think this is going to be some idiot in car had accidental discharge that killed the victim. Whatever it is it will end ugly.
    Not buying that all reports are this was a execution style point blank back of head.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sounds like a lot of this comes from Hernandez not being able to get away from bad crowds he hung out with before going to Florida.

Who knew being a middle class kid from Bristol Connecticut could live such a hard life?

In all seriousness though, in some ways I do feel bad for him if part of it is him not being able to distance himself from bad people in his life. At the same time he's a dumbass no matter what and scum at the very worst.
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    He was shot multiple times.
    God bless, I'll hang up and listen.
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He Kilt that dude.
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LDaniel7 View Post
    Are you kidding me? lol -- feel sorry for the Pats fans and organization, after their EPIC cheating during the Super Bowl years?

Please. If any organization's Super Bowl trophies have been built on false and deceptive actions, NE's have -- in spades. Every year they won the SB it's was proven that they had illegal tape -- which was then BURNED by the commish, who just happens to be best buds w. Kraft.

I don't feel a speck of sorrow or concern for NE, coaches or fans. Well, maybe I feel a little sorry that St. Tebow has to be sullied w. this dirty team, lol.
    Whats funny LOL is your response ,blaming all the patriot players and all thier coaches who take orders for Bill Belichick its whats funny,glad I dont think like you.

All players sign up for is to play football and make money.You can have all the hate you want for BB but to put the hate on for the entire team is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ChambersWI View Post
    Sounds like a lot of this comes from Hernandez not being able to get away from bad crowds he hung out with before going to Florida.

Who knew being a middle class kid from Bristol Connecticut could live such a hard life?

In all seriousness though, in some ways I do feel bad for him if part of it is him not being able to distance himself from bad people in his life. At the same time he's a dumbass no matter what and scum at the very worst.
    The only one I dont feel sorry for is Hernandez,it was his 1 of 3 renta cars they were in,his house they found the body less than a mile from his 1.3 million dollar house they went back to his security system and cell phone that were destroyed,and all his choice.I feel sorry for the dead guy and all the innocent people who's lives are turned upside down.
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.
    It's funny how we all have our own assumptions -including myself-, and I thought of this very thing you said there. But then it ocurred to me: how do we know the guy that got killed was so innocent? After all, just look at the people he hung out with! He was probably a crook, just like the guys who offed him. Just sayin'.
    Why so gloomy?
    Quote Quote