Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

1. -111
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by where's th'fish View Post
    It's funny how we all have our own assumptions -including myself-, and I thought of this very thing you said there. But then it ocurred to me: how do we know the guy that got killed was so innocent? After all, just look at the people he hung out with! He was probably a crook, just like the guys who offed him. Just sayin'.
    Because of common sense.

I still believe IMO that Hernandez didn't pull the trigger,but he very well knew it was going to go down and the one story that really hasn't come out yet completely is that the Odlin Lloyd was dating Hernadez's girlfriends sister's.Has gang thug garb written all over it.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-S...dez-Girlfriend

3 incidents involving a gun in less than a year with Hernadez cant be a coincidence.I'll say he's guilty until proven innocent
    Quote Quote  

2. -112
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also if Odlin Lloyd was the guilty party that got killed,then why does Hernandez destroy his cell phone and security system,why has Hernandez not been seen since going into an underground parking garage in his attorney's building yesterday?

I imagine Hernadez and attorney will go together into the police station and turn himself in in the next 24 hours for obstruction of justice.
    Quote Quote  

3. -113
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Odin Lloyd's charecter is not relevant to the consequences of his being murdered.
    Quote Quote  

4. -114
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Not buying that all reports are this was a execution style point blank back of head.
    Odds are if any of the 3 including Hernandez want to point the finger at the one shooter to get a lesser penalty or sentencing.You will probably find out that the headshot was the final shot to make sure he doesn't testify against them.

I still feel Hernadez's girlfriend or GF's sister will be the one's to fill in a lot of the blanks to put more pressure on the 3.
    Quote Quote  

5. -115
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kind of related, but not...

If you are shopping for an attorney in a murder case, do you tell him you did it, or lie to him, too?
    Does an attorney take the case presuming you are innocent, or do they take the case depending if they think they can get you off, regardless of guilt?
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote  

6. -116
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scodoublet View Post

If you are shopping for an attorney in a murder case, do you tell him you did it, or lie to him, too?
    Does an attorney take the case presuming you are innocent, or do they take the case depending if they think they can get you off, regardless of guilt?
    Aaron is that you?
    Quote Quote  

7. -117
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    Aaron is that you?
    Umm...gotta go!
    062013-8-NFL-Aaron-Hernandez-OB-PI_20130621000250513_660_320.JPG
    Quote Quote  

8. -118
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scodoublet View Post

I'm pretty sure attorney's require the truth be told, and take the case based on that, and anything said to that attorney is confidential obviously.
    Quote Quote  

9. -119
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No arrest warrants have been issued,only 3 search warrants. Hernadez arrived home roughly 4:40pm with a team of lawyers 1 or 2.
    Last edited by Phindog; 06-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -120
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.
    agree completely.

ray lewis was hanging out with the wrong crowd after the superbowl, and as u said, someone pulled a gun out and shot someone to death. he was hanging out with the wrong crowd. i dont believe he went out that night and had murder on his mind, nor do i believe he actually murdered someone. a young guy hanging out with the wrong crowd. not saying he was an angel by any means.

as for hernandez, i just heard on the news that police searched his house today and the bathroom and all of the house was found to have been fully scrubed, which indicates covering up of blood. also sounds like a pre mediated murder, hence 1st degree, which carries sentence of life.

when it comes to sexual assault, or dui, or stuff like that, being an nfl player can save u possibly from extensive jail time.

However, when talking about murder, it does not matter who u r. if u r found guilty of 1st or 2nd degree, his football career is over, and his life can possibly be over in terms of freedom,

its crazy how things in life can change in a blink of an eye.

who the hell thought while watching aaron hernandez make big plays for the pats, destined to be a star in the league, that this guy would be in jail for murder possibly?
    Quote Quote