Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314

Thread: MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

1. -131
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by where's th'fish View Post
    And you say that categorically, as if you knew exactly what the circumstances were. I believe that, in murders where the murderers know the victims, the characters and actions of both of them have everything to do with the tragedy. It's not like the murderer is predestined to kill somebody and the victim just happens to be the closest person at the time. An event of that kind is almost certainly the result of great tension between the parties and when tension begins to escalate in a normal situation, one of the parties usually takes a step back and defuses it -that's the only reason people don't get murdered right and left.
    You misunderstood I believe. His character has no bearing on what the punishment should be.
    Quote Quote  

2. -132
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Some thoughts on this as I've been following all weekend:

- I feel awful for the victim / victim's family - this is a tragedy as a human life was lost in a homicide - horrible
    - It looks as though this thing was premeditated
    - Destroying cell phone, security hard drive, having a cleaning crew in - reminds me of the Nets Jason Williams thing where they tried to cover up the accident/man-slaughter
    - It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, these guys are all equally guilty (assuming they carried out the homicide)
    - If last point is true, they should all get life in prison - I don't care what other circumstances occured - they executed someone with a bullet to the back of the head
    - Sadly, seemingly another example of a "guy who had it all" and threw it away
    Quote Quote  

3. -133
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Common sense? Really? So it's out of the question, given what you're saying, that this Lloyd guy hurt Hdez's sister, for example? To me, common sense is that, if you hang out with thugs, chances are you are a thug yourself. And how could you possibly know he didn't pull the trigger? Why on earth not?
    Because when you have money,you have the thugs do your dirty work.Kinda like the Ray Lewis saga.These are your boys/body guards.Who knows? I said its's my guess.The only reason there's a slight chance Hernadez was the trigger guy,is he is accused of shooting another person in the face.
    Last edited by Phindog; 06-26-2013 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -134
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's funny how we all have our own assumptions -including myself-, and I thought of this very thing you said there. But then it ocurred to me: how do we know the guy that got killed was so innocent? After all, just look at the people he hung out with! He was probably a crook, just like the guys who offed him. Just sayin'.
    Even if he wasnt innocent.Say he was messing around with a gang member's girl friend.He didn't deserved to be killed.Your logic is flawed if you think it was ok to kill him.
    Quote Quote  

5. -135
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT FinFan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    At first I thought destroying the evidence was dumb, then I thought if Hernandez did it, it might have been a smart move...to be convicted on a lesser charge.
    Now, I'm thinking if he didn't do it, his boys may turn on him and say he was the trigger man...I mean, there's no proof otherwise...now!
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Quote Quote  

6. -136
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by royalshank View Post
    Some thoughts on this as I've been following all weekend:

- I feel awful for the victim / victim's family - this is a tragedy as a human life was lost in a homicide - horrible
    - It looks as though this thing was premeditated
    - Destroying cell phone, security hard drive, having a cleaning crew in - reminds me of the Nets Jason Williams thing where they tried to cover up the accident/man-slaughter
    - It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, these guys are all equally guilty (assuming they carried out the homicide)
    - If last point is true, they should all get life in prison - I don't care what other circumstances occured - they executed someone with a bullet to the back of the head
    - Sadly, seemingly another example of a "guy who had it all" and threw it away
    I think it is safe to say te multiple gunshots to the head eliminates the Jason Williams theory? Im sorry I accidentally emptied the clip in his dome! I swear!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

7. -137
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    You misunderstood I believe. His character has no bearing on what the punishment should be.
    Oh, I see. Yes, definitely.
    Why so gloomy?
    Quote Quote  

8. -138
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    Even if he wasnt innocent.Say he was messing around with a gang member's girl friend.He didn't deserved to be killed.Your logic is flawed if you think it was ok to kill him.
    No, I don't think it was ok. I look at it as when two children fight and then one hits the other. He gets punished and says, "but he started it!" I'm sorry, kiddo. You may have been provoked, but you'll still get punished. Because it takes two to start a fight, but only one to end it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -139
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, I don't think it was ok. I look at it as when two children fight and then one hits the other. He gets punished and says, "but he started it!" I'm sorry, kiddo. You may have been provoked, but you'll still get punished. Because it takes two to start a fight, but only one to end it.
    Regardless of your point,no one needs to die....no one!
    Quote Quote  

10. -140
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    Regardless of your point,no one needs to die....no one!
    I think you mean no one needs to be murdered. And I agree. But we all need to die
    Quote Quote