Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 140

Thread: MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

  1. -81
    zwift319's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    22
    vCash:
    1106
    Loc:
    Capit Town, Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oof this doesn't look good at all
    We're all just doctors, trading sadness for numbness...
    Quote Quote  

  2. -82
    Ruckus45's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    2,499
    vCash:
    10659
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Dolphins Homer
    It's impossible for me to root for this when someone was shot and someone else was killed. It looks fishy and we know Hernandez will have a big shot lawyer. Regardless of how it turns out, this will be a problem for Hernandez and ultimately the pats. Remember Kobe and the rape thing and Tiger and the, well, tons of sex with not his wife thing? All got in their head and affected their play. This will drag into the season and this will affect his play.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -83
    spiketex's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    3,715
    vCash:
    13350
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ron Burgundy "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast"....
    Champ Kind "It jumped up a notch"
    Ron Burgundy " It did, didn't it."
    Quote Quote  

  4. -84
    FinaticalOne's Avatar
    DieHard FinFan 4 Life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    3,100
    vCash:
    1446
    Loc:
    Bear, DE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beanh8er View Post
    This guy hasn't been arrested for anything yet. We have a man on our team that killed someone, and he went to jail for it. High character? lmbo
    Why are you talking about a person who was acquitted. The jury ruled SELF DEFENSE. Im curious about what was your point in bringing it up??????
    2013 Miami Dolphins Draft Class

    1. DE: Dion Jordan -Oregon
    2. DB: Jamar Taylor -Boise State
    3. OG/T: Dallas Thomas-Tennessee
    3. DB: Will Davis-Utah State
    4. OLB: Jelani Jenkins - Florida
    4. TE: Dion Sims - Michigan State
    5. RB: Mike Gillislee-Florida
    5. K: Kaleb Sturgis- Florida
    7. S: Don Jones - Arkansas State
    Quote Quote  

  5. -85
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2012
    Posts:
    28
    vCash:
    1217
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sofa King, what exactly did you mean when you said 'dude is from CT'? Was that a shot taken at him or just pointing out a fact tha has nothing to do with anything??
    Quote Quote  

  6. -86
    Ruckus45's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2012
    Posts:
    2,499
    vCash:
    10659
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by lpfitz91 View Post
    Sofa King, what exactly did you mean when you said 'dude is from CT'? Was that a shot taken at him or just pointing out a fact tha has nothing to do with anything??
    To be fair, my wife is from CT and I understand completely.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -87
    mbhcu98's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2013
    Posts:
    452
    vCash:
    2485
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lpfitz91 View Post
    Sofa King, what exactly did you mean when you said 'dude is from CT'? Was that a shot taken at him or just pointing out a fact tha has nothing to do with anything??
    He was trying to say the Patriots should've known what they were getting when they drafted Hernandez. He did grow up a small distance from where they are. In what he was saying, it had everything to do with. He was also saying the Patriots should've known what type of gang activity is around CT because it's so close to them. Just a lil comprehension needed.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -88
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    19,799
    vCash:
    11471
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
    I wonder where Hernadez learned about destroying evidence?
    Was gonna comment about the "high character" of VideoBill, but this trumps anything I could have said




    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead



    Quote Quote  

  9. -89
    town drunk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2002
    Posts:
    1,106
    vCash:
    1371
    Loc:
    Ponce Inlet, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbhcu98 View Post
    He was trying to say the Patriots should've known what they were getting when they drafted Hernandez. He did grow up a small distance from where they are. In what he was saying, it had everything to do with. He was also saying the Patriots should've known what type of gang activity is around CT because it's so close to them. Just a lil comprehension needed.
    Thank you for interpreting dude. I'm drunk again.... just thinking everybody hears the same voices. Nothing against CT, just the thugs that live there... allegedly.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -90
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    34,826
    vCash:
    125765
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo

    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Aaron Hernandez Indicted on First-Degree Murder
    By rob19 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:23 PM
  2. MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots
    By MadDog 88 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 01:43 PM
  3. Hernandez Suspect in Double Murder
    By MadDog 88 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 02:09 AM
  4. Aaron Hernandez
    By LZAR420 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 04:54 PM
  5. Chad Johnson Being questioned for murder?
    By PrepDogg in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •