I'll take an early stab.
1. Denver -- Looks to have all the pieces if Peyton Manning stays healthy.
2. New England --- The Aaron Hernandez situation bears watching, but Tom Brady can still carve a defense like a Thanksgiving turkey.
3. Houston --- Loaded, but can Matt Schaub take them to another level?
4. Cincinnati -- Loved their draft. This is a team on the rise.
5. Indianapolis -- Can't sneak up on teams this year, but Andrew Luck could be better in year 2.
6. Miami --- Won the offseason, but how quickly can team come together?
7. Baltimore -- Tough one to predict. Lost a lot of veteran talent, but still could be in the running.
8. Pittsburgh -- Could go either way. Have some age on defense and may be transitioning.
9. Tennessee -- Nice draft. If Locker can make a leap they could surprise.
10. Kansas City -- Should be one of the most improved teams.
11. San Diego -- Phillip Rivers gives them a chance.
12. Buffalo -- New coach and new quarterback usually means growing pains.
13. New York -- Defense could keep them in games, but offensively look like a mess.
14. Cleveland -- Making progress, but looking up in a tough division.
15. Oakland -- Could challenge for #1 overall pick.
16. Jacksonville -- Early favorite for #1 overall pick.