Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paulie Malignaggi Is A BITCH!

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Canelo will hand Mayweather his first loss. I've actually seen a few of his fights here in So Cal. The guy is a buzzsaw in the ring and his power will be felt. He's young and quick enough to keep up with Floyd's speed.
    While anything can happen in a fight, Canelo has not faced anyone with even close to the type of skills that Mayweather has. He'll fight hard and lose if all goes the way it should....
    ~~~~~~~

The rhythm of life is a jazz rhythm.

-Langston Hughes

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is Pacman tappin' Skip?

I mean, as much as anyone wants to blame Mayweather for the fight with Manny not happening you clearly have to see that Top Rank, meaning Bob Arum, had just as much to do with it as Floyd. Manny could have agreed to the fight. He got offered 40 million to make it happen and he turned it down. That would have been the largest payday that he had ever earned. For some reason he felt like he deserved to make the same coin as Floyd when he had never shown that he was that type of draw. All of you guys who seemed to feel that Mayweather should do an even split just for the sake of proving to the boxing world that he was the better fighter are just plain silly. Let's say that you have been working in whatever position that you have been working in your field for a long period of time. You're good but not just good. You're great at what you do. The company decides to hire a new talented individual that certainly has a lot of promise but has not really proven that he is a better candidate than you are. Would it be cool to put that person on the same compensation level as you are? I would have a problem with that at my job.....
    Last edited by ebozzz; 08-03-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    i hate the raiders

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern california
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yup

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

and this makes 10 i can now see the links
    Quote Quote