Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots imploding?

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Implosion will be complete when Brady twists his ankle, tripping on his d*** (and Giselle dumps him for Tim Tebow or kinky Bill Belichick)
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No...Brady is still there.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johngarry View Post
    still have guy wearing #12 up there... they ain't out til he's down/done… and we wouldn't want it any other way right? we wanna beat them when he's playing… it'll taste best like that
    I'd love to see us beat them while Brady is still playing. However I remember that Steven Ross said that his plan for beating the Patriots is that "someday Brady will retire"...
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    sorry at this point, I'm not even sure I want to talk about the patriots imploding. I think it's pretty tasteless tbh to think about how the loss of a man's life affects a football teams eventual season. IMO it's too soon.

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Injury occurs to someone like Amendola or one of the RB's then its pretty much a given that the offense will not be as potent as it once was, which means they will fight for their playoff lives because the defense gets way too much credit.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whats really really sad,is not only is there a dead person,I heard that Hernadez has a 7 month old little girl who will have to grow up with her thug dad in jail.I cant even imagine. "Mommy my friend said daddy killed a man."

Footballs a game,this stuff is real life.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Waterboy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Brady will be on his back many more times this season than in the past. That's my prediction.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    sorry at this point, I'm not even sure I want to talk about the patriots imploding. I think it's pretty tasteless tbh to think about how the loss of a man's life affects a football teams eventual season. IMO it's too soon.
    I respect your opinion. And it is unfortunate a person was murdered. But the loss of the man's actual life doesn't affect any football teams season. "Hernandez" himself affected the patriots season by being a punk pos on more than one occasion. My post wasn't just about Hernandez and his actions or a man's death, I mentioned a few things that have happened with the Patriots and why I think they're imploding. And regardless if you want to talk about it or not the Media is going to put it in your face anyway. I suggest if it has that type of effect on you, don't watch TV and don't read this thread.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Brady won a SB with David Givens, Deion Branch and Troy Brown as his main targets.
    He has had worse. He is still an elite QB.
    and Bellichick will adjust, he always does, he is one of the best at it.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really dont see a problem with talking about the Patriots lack of talent.

The team wasnt involved and none of their players were the victim. If this was a situation like the Cowboys, who had a player kill a teammate, then maybe i could see it. Perhaps the Redskins and Sean Taylor is a more accurate example.

All i know is the Patriots problems extend far further then Hernandez being a malicious dip****. And as for Hernandez, this wasnt some unavoidable accident, he made the decision to be a total scumbag. I feel sorry for the victims family, the more information that comes out just shows how utterly idiotic Hernandez acted. But i dont feel sorry for the Patriots in the least, nor do i think respecting that families feelings as they are grieving extends to the Patriots as a whole.
    After Phillip Merling beat the crap out of a pregnant woman, we continued to talk about the team and how Merlings possible suspension could effect the season. After Penn State was proven to be a safe haven for monsters, we talked about how it would effect that university moving forward. I dont see this discussion as all that different.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote