Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

1. -101
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will agree its time to part ways with Sanchez , he was developing nicely half way through the 2012 season and just fell apart thereafter. I do think the New OC could get him back on track but he needs to be elsewhere.
    I think the jets will be fine by next year when Smith has developedm into an nfl starter.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    the annual ritual

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in a bottle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    This is not really going to end up a big deal for a number of reasons. But I wish Omar hadn't have tweeted it. It's an unnecessary distraction for pretty much everyone.

Unlike a lot of folks, I'm not out to see anyone fired, their family and lives ruined, etc. You can read Omar if you like him and you can not read him if you don't. He's there to do a job, perhaps a job that entails things that people don't quite realize, and he actually does that job pretty well. The Sun Sentinel love him.

He said it was about survival. That doesn't mean it wasn't self-defense. And yeah even if you shot a man in self-defense, your life would be changed significantly and that seems to be what he was ruminating about.

Still...kind of dumb to say something like that on twitter. He should know better. I do think his absence from twitter since then was mandated from above.
    omar deliberately dipped his toe into a national hot topic with a totally inept stunt for self-aggrandizement. talking about shooting to hurt someone and only wondering how it would affect HIS life?? he deserves whatever backlash he gets. and the only thing he does well with his job is drawing attention to himself, which is usually scorn and ridicule. if you and the sun-sentinel think otherwise well then that's your delusion.
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and here comes that bitter, jealous little man to deflect again.
    Quote Quote  

4. -104
    the annual ritual

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in a bottle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    if you'd named your kid Rex Sanchez Vaark before those two buffoons were infamous then you'd be bitter too. cut him some slack.
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    Lil Qweezy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    I don't believe him for a second. He is a liar that makes **** up. He should be fired anyways because he is a lousy ass writer.
    this. he couldn't shoot hoops.
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Okay O.K., We get it, it's allll about you. It's always all about you. Go watch line play..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

TROLLIFIC

What deflection? You accuse us of not accepting "the truth" yet you hold on to illusions regarding Rex, Buttfumble and the jest? That's hypocrisy. Bottom-line, don't accuse anyonee else of not accepting the truth when you defend Rex, Buttfumble and stuff like Landry for taking out Reggie. .I see you again infested one of our positive fins-centric feel good threads to call our new uni's "horrendous" not that anyone cares what you think or that the regurgitated vomit-green uniforms you root for give you any higher ground to criticize anyone else's. Obviously you don't just get paid to post defensive jest deflections, but also to put down the fins.

Oh and about 3 years ago I started accusing you of "deflection" Don't think you even initially knew what it meant - they say imitation is flattering, but if I had my druthers, don't go co-opting my persona! so don't

Quote Quote  

8. -108
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

Are you talking about youself in the third person again?
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    What deflection? You accuse us of not accepting "the truth" yet you hold on to illusions regarding Rex, Buttfumble and the jest? That's hypocrisy. Bottom-line, don't accuse anyonee else of not accepting the truth when you defend Rex, Buttfumble and stuff like Landry for taking out Reggie. .I see you again infested one of our positive fins-centric feel good threads to call our new uni's "horrendous" not that anyone cares what you think or that the regurgitated vomit-green uniforms you root for give you any higher ground to criticize anyone else's. Obviously you don't just get paid to post defensive jest deflections, but also to put down the fins.

Oh and about 3 years ago I started accusing you of "deflection" Don't think you even initially knew what it meant - they say imitation is flattering, but if I had my druthers, don't go co-opting my persona! so don't
    I hate seeing you ruin ANOTHER thread w/ your insane jealousy of the Jets and me but I'll reply.

I am the one who said the Jets should suspend Alosi
    I am the one who said the Jets should suspend Braylon
    I am the one who said pace should shut up when he whines about the wildcat
    I am the one who bashes Cro for his off field choices

You are the one who when Miami had TWO DUIs you thought that was ok
    You are the one who defended your GM for asking a potential draftee if his mother is a prostitute
    You are the one who defends Ricky a)quitting on his team and b) fathering multiple children w/ multiple women and abandoning them

If I was imitating you I wouldn't understand the game and I'd be a petty, jealous little homer. Yes, I admire your posting style. It cracks me up w/ the unfunny photoshops from 2008. You certainly are a man of quick wit that I aspire to be!
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You either don't understand the game or are viewing it through thick coke-bottle lenses when it comes to ridiculousness like defending roided out Landry for injuring Reggie and demonizing Bush for making a Karmic observation, excusing Woody for being the other hold out on settling the ref strike, writing off Rex's spousal pimping and voyeurism as "between consenting adults" instead of as an embarrassment to the franchise and his family, not to mention bull**** about the jets deserving to be gifted in to the 09 playhoffs, or beeing an e'itte team from 09-11, or Sanchez ever being more than a bottom feeder for more than a fleeting moment or two. While you finally begrudgingly condemned the tripping assistant, you never condemned the time it took to fire his ass, or that he was one of aboutg 6 lined up next to REx in a tight order in an obviusly planned dirty move. Also I can't remember a fins main forum pro- franchisee, legacy, coach or player thread that has nothing to do with the jest where you don't come in and try to **** on it, deflect and derail the vibes. It's a pathological sickness just like your lastwordistis. When you tell us we can't handle the truth on negatives, what does that say about you with Sanchez, Rex, the jest as a clown college etc, if you reject that all?

I thought I'd get this in this morning - just in case you have summer friday hours in your social media posting job for whatever jest agency you work for. Oh and based on your compulsion to crap on positive threads, get the last word in, etc, when Fishy commented that you "hol;d your own" I thought about it and the more I did, the surer I was that you actually do but not in the way he meant. Either way, a shoutout to fishfan for inspiring my new sig. You like?

Oh and not that I care, but you really should start going to jest games with objective non-jest fans, at least for a reality check, although it's already too late to avoid being the laughing stock as the most delusional homer on at least 2 forums-including TGG. While I may generate graphic commentary that entertains and is often on target, still giving credit where due, as far as FH goes, you are the court jester.

Quote Quote