Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jaws ranks Tanny #24

1. -51
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dalton over Tannehill is a joke. Dude's a bum.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Atila - the freshmaker.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, a guy who threw for 27 TD's and 16 INT's last season in his 2nd year is a bum... I wasn't even impressed by him when we played them, but if Tannehill puts up umbers like that next year everyone here will be ecstatic. Just sayin'

www.DiamondandDesign.com
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    im ok with that ranking. Tanne's gotta earn it this year, is all. Everyone for the most part believes in him anyways, so he's fine.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    Cam Newton makes his appearance on the list at #18.

This may be shocking to some, but I think RT17 is just as athletic as him.

Strength and power wise, not so much.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFinFan View Post
    Yeah, I question Dalton, he just looks like he's at his peak. Freeman wasn't very good last year, but I think he's got some growing to do...he's had poor coaching and poor surrounding team. Smith is only as good as the cast around him. Sure, he looked really good in SF last year before he was dumped mainly because he had a heck of a team around him, all the pieces there...Run game, Defense, STs, Coaching...it all fit...will he have the same in KC ?? I don't know, I think the real Alex Smith shows up this season...

Not sure about the lack of love for Romo...he's a very, very good QB and if you watch Dallas games, HE's carried that team...Cutler is more hype than substance but he's also very streaky and has a bazooka for a throwing arm. Stafford has been mired in crap talent and poor coaching, we'll have to see about him this year. I remember that McNair was so-so for a couple of years under Fisher until he got the right pieces around him...hopefully Stafford is the same, but he's a quality guy...

No matter how you look at it, isn't it nice to have our QB NOT be #31 or #32 ??
    While I agree with a lot of this romo constantly does things a qb with his seasoning should not...int in the flat on a ghastly poor decision on a squatting lb vs the skins to end the boys 2012 playoff hopes case in point...

Dalton's stats look good but watch him play folks...his game screams to u low ceiling...average arm...and he will force things to AJ green despite coverage reads he should go elsewhere...you might be able to win with dalton if u have one of those once a decade level defenses but if he has to carry you in the postseason u are done...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by number1fin View Post
    Cam Newton makes his appearance on the list at #18.

This may be shocking to some, but I think RT17 is just as athletic as him.

Strength and power wise, not so much.
    Newtons got much more wiggle and make u miss than tannehill but he lacks Tannys ability to read the defense and get the ball out quickly...but newtons a better stand in the pocket and deliver qb than rg3 ever will be and he's Gonna last a lot longer...newtons a true legitimate duel threat qb that because of his tight end size in addition to rediculous athletic ability will last...in addition to possessing a howlitzer for a throwing arm
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFinFan View Post
    Yeah, I question Dalton, he just looks like he's at his peak. Freeman wasn't very good last year, but I think he's got some growing to do...he's had poor coaching and poor surrounding team. Smith is only as good as the cast around him. Sure, he looked really good in SF last year before he was dumped mainly because he had a heck of a team around him, all the pieces there...Run game, Defense, STs, Coaching...it all fit...will he have the same in KC ?? I don't know, I think the real Alex Smith shows up this season...

Not sure about the lack of love for Romo...he's a very, very good QB and if you watch Dallas games, HE's carried that team...Cutler is more hype than substance but he's also very streaky and has a bazooka for a throwing arm. Stafford has been mired in crap talent and poor coaching, we'll have to see about him this year. I remember that McNair was so-so for a couple of years under Fisher until he got the right pieces around him...hopefully Stafford is the same, but he's a quality guy...
    No matter how you look at it, isn't it nice to have our QB NOT be #31 or #32 ??
    Did you mean Bradford instead of Stafford? If so, I do it all the time too for some reason...

Quote Quote  

8. -58
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyBess3415 View Post
    The list is based exclusively on last years performances. Next year, in my opinion, RT will be ranked anywhere from 18-12; it would take a special season to crack the top ten.
    What the **** is the point of that then? Look at a QB's QBR and you have your list. If it's based off of potential and the like it makes for a good debate.

Quote Quote  

9. -59
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    Philip Rivers stays true to his jersey number coming in at #17.

Question is, is he the best QB in the league who wears the number 17...

...I think not.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    Dalton over Tannehill is a joke. Dude's a bum.
    Dalton with a less talented team in a tougher division led his team to the playoffs as a rookie, did Tannehill? he did it again in year 2, that doesn't mean Tannehill won't be better than him but base doff last year Dalton was the much better QB.

Quote Originally Posted by number1fin View Post
    Philip Rivers stays true to his jersey number coming in at #17.

Question is, is he the best QB in the league who wears the number 17...

...I think not.
    One of the most overrated players of his generation. Great fantasy guy but I sure don't want him under C in a big game.
    Quote Quote