Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tanney Jerseys on sale at Team Shop at Sun Life

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Sports authority in west palm had a few of these also. Not stitched for 100
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a guy in Osan, Korea...he calls me Loman, instead of Roman, but he makes me some beautiful stuff. I got a nice down coat for my dad who is from Philly and a big Eagle's fan.
    1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
    2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
    3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
    4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
    5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
    6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
    7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by broccoli rob View Post
    FYI: Tannehill jerseys are now FOR sale at the stadium. Not ON sale thank god I read this before taking the hike out to the stadium
    Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up
    No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    SimplyCJ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elkton, MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did they have the white jersey? I need someone to pick me up one of this and mail it. Birthday is coming up and I don't want to buy the game.

Check out my blog for more articles http://www.simplyphins.com
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by recoto View Post
    No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!
    LOL. I didn't even notice the title said "on sale" until that guy pointed it out, but he's right, and I'm shocked to see you guys insulting him for it. Let's be honest, it may not be a huge deal, but there is a pretty clear difference between "on sale" and "for sale" which could be the difference in whether or not someone actually wants to buy one (and whether or not they want to spend time and/or gas to go up there). Somebody points that out and you guys jump on him for being a "grammar nazi" and a "jerk"? I just... I don't even...

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Unless they jacked up the prices this year, you definitely overspent. Those typically cost around $130ish. This is why you should never buy directly from the team store.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Nice jersey. You definitely tend to spend more in the team store as opposed to buying it elsewhere but they seem hard to come across so hey, $30 now you have it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    probably..

Hey, I have a question: What is your opinion on the best style of jersey? I am usually not a fan of the fully stitched and would think the elite jersey would be more my styleÖ until I saw one (I think it was the elite?) at Dicks and it looked kind of cheap (with a price tag of $100). Did you notice one type of jersey that looked significantly cheaper, and are there 3 styles or two?

And by the way, I was breaking your balls. Even though I am right, I am just a ball breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by recoto View Post

What are you, his attorney? Iím a jerk, and my point was stupid. But your justification was the inventory was low?!?! Go to Davie pro shop, they are packed with these jerseys. Or go to the NFLShop and you can order it and have it sent to your house.

And I wasnít criticizing himÖ I just pointed something out and put a face palm. The sensitivity on this site sometimes is shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    LOL. I didn't even notice the title said "on sale" until that guy pointed it out, but he's right, and I'm shocked to see you guys insulting him for it. Let's be honest, it may not be a huge deal, but there is a pretty clear difference between "on sale" and "for sale" which could be the difference in whether or not someone actually wants to buy one (and whether or not they want to spend time and/or gas to go up there). Somebody points that out and you guys jump on him for being a "grammar nazi" and a "jerk"? I just... I don't even...
    People are very sensitive. You would figure a football forum full of men would have a little tougher skin, but hey, what can ya do. I am the grammar Nazi
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    Unless they jacked up the prices this year, you definitely overspent. Those typically cost around $130ish. This is why you should never buy directly from the team store.
    What are you, some kind of jerk, grammar nazi?!? They are ON sale!!!
    Quote Quote