Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Tanney Jerseys on sale at Team Shop at Sun Life

  1. -11
    Smith21's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    2,013
    vCash:
    6232
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Sports authority in west palm had a few of these also. Not stitched for 100
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    36,493
    vCash:
    20344
    Loc:
    Belgium
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17DeVante Parker's 112013 Dolphins Logo
    I have a guy in Osan, Korea...he calls me Loman, instead of Roman, but he makes me some beautiful stuff. I got a nice down coat for my dad who is from Philly and a big Eagle's fan.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    10,140
    vCash:
    51172
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by broccoli rob View Post
    FYI: Tannehill jerseys are now FOR sale at the stadium. Not ON sale thank god I read this before taking the hike out to the stadium
    Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up

    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Rookie
    Status:
    Online
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    29
    vCash:
    28720
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up
    No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

    Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Notorious's Avatar
    SimplyCJ
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    79
    vCash:
    4983
    Loc:
    Elkton, MD
    Did they have the white jersey? I need someone to pick me up one of this and mail it. Birthday is coming up and I don't want to buy the game.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    randomname's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    May 2010
    Posts:
    1,074
    vCash:
    12429
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up
    Quote Originally Posted by recoto View Post
    No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

    Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!
    LOL. I didn't even notice the title said "on sale" until that guy pointed it out, but he's right, and I'm shocked to see you guys insulting him for it. Let's be honest, it may not be a huge deal, but there is a pretty clear difference between "on sale" and "for sale" which could be the difference in whether or not someone actually wants to buy one (and whether or not they want to spend time and/or gas to go up there). Somebody points that out and you guys jump on him for being a "grammar nazi" and a "jerk"? I just... I don't even...

    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Waterlogged
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Feb 2007
    Posts:
    4,653
    vCash:
    20143
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Unless they jacked up the prices this year, you definitely overspent. Those typically cost around $130ish. This is why you should never buy directly from the team store.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    TealAttack13's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jan 2013
    Posts:
    1,631
    vCash:
    5027
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Nice jersey. You definitely tend to spend more in the team store as opposed to buying it elsewhere but they seem hard to come across so hey, $30 now you have it.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    broccoli rob's Avatar
    proud of your boy
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jan 2012
    Posts:
    3,120
    vCash:
    29000
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis34 View Post
    Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up
    probably..

    Hey, I have a question: What is your opinion on the best style of jersey? I am usually not a fan of the fully stitched and would think the elite jersey would be more my style… until I saw one (I think it was the elite?) at Dicks and it looked kind of cheap (with a price tag of $100). Did you notice one type of jersey that looked significantly cheaper, and are there 3 styles or two?

    And by the way, I was breaking your balls. Even though I am right, I am just a ball breaker.

    Quote Originally Posted by recoto View Post
    No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

    Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!
    What are you, his attorney? I’m a jerk, and my point was stupid. But your justification was the inventory was low?!?! Go to Davie pro shop, they are packed with these jerseys. Or go to the NFLShop and you can order it and have it sent to your house.

    And I wasn’t criticizing him… I just pointed something out and put a face palm. The sensitivity on this site sometimes is shocking.

    Quote Originally Posted by randomname View Post
    LOL. I didn't even notice the title said "on sale" until that guy pointed it out, but he's right, and I'm shocked to see you guys insulting him for it. Let's be honest, it may not be a huge deal, but there is a pretty clear difference between "on sale" and "for sale" which could be the difference in whether or not someone actually wants to buy one (and whether or not they want to spend time and/or gas to go up there). Somebody points that out and you guys jump on him for being a "grammar nazi" and a "jerk"? I just... I don't even...
    People are very sensitive. You would figure a football forum full of men would have a little tougher skin, but hey, what can ya do. I am the grammar Nazi


    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    broccoli rob's Avatar
    proud of your boy
    Status:
    Offline
    QBWinz:
    Join date:
    Jan 2012
    Posts:
    3,120
    vCash:
    29000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    Unless they jacked up the prices this year, you definitely overspent. Those typically cost around $130ish. This is why you should never buy directly from the team store.
    What are you, some kind of jerk, grammar nazi?!? They are ON sale!!!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. sun life stadium shop
    By wayner in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-03-2015, 01:26 AM
  2. Miami Pro Shop and jerseys questions
    By wayner in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:12 PM
  3. New gearand jerseys for sale at pro shop
    By Daytona Fin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:18 AM
  4. New merchandise on sale at Stadium Pro Shop
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 06:33 PM
  5. Dolphins Pro Shop Welker Jerseys
    By Proshopgirl in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •