Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin Kaepernick seen sporting a Dolphins hat during 4th of July celebrations.

1. -21
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's obviously not a fan, but he's still a healthy young man with a libido presumably. Who could blame him for wearing one of the most distinctive symbols of unrivaled historic perfection, if he's looking to impress the beach babes

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For all the deserved negative publicity that the NFL is getting for player arrests and other off-field issues, I do think that general sportsmanship has improved over the last few years. Even among rivals, where things get very heated on the field, players express a lot of respect for their opponents. There's less of a "us vs. them" mentality. Today's athlete seems to have a better understanding that he can give 100% to his team without losing sight of the fact that it is just a game. It'd be one thing if he was wearing a Seattle hat, but we play the 49ers once every few years. Nice hat. Non-story.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I bet 49ers fans are not happy. I also wonder how much press coverage this will get because Keenan Allen of the Chargers was photographed wearing a Raiders hat in May. People made a big deal about it, blasted him and he had to issue an apology. Have to wonder if Colin will get treated the same.
    The only difference is that the Raiders are HATED here in San Diego, I never knew how strong the rivalry was until I moved out here

For this to be similar, Dion Jordan would have to be photographed wearing a Jets hat, imagine what this site would be like
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
    The only difference is that the Raiders are HATED here in San Diego, I never knew how strong the rivalry was until I moved out here

For this to be similar, Dion Jordan would have to be photographed wearing a Jets hat, imagine what this site would be like
    I grew up in SD, and the Raiders are easily the most hated team in that area (for those who aren't Raiders fans, obviously). When the Raiders played in LA, it was about a three hour drive between stadiums, and they're division rivals. More contentious than Dolphins/Jets (in my experience). So, yeah, apples to oranges.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Hat is to match the kicks.

I bet 49ers fans are not happy. I also wonder how much press coverage this will get because Keenan Allen of the Chargers was photographed wearing a Raiders hat in May. People made a big deal about it, blasted him and he had to issue an apology. Have to wonder if Colin will get treated the same.
    Do people actually give a **** about that sort of thing? An apology? Really? You have to be a KING-SIZED loser to care what team's hat people are wearing in their off-time.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post

True, a division rival hat would be 1000x worse.

While I agree that from a Dolphins fans perspective this is not a big deal, I am sure there are some 49ers fans talking about it and are upset. Imagine if Tannehill was photographed wearing a 49ers hat, I would bet this thread would already be 10 pages long with some members questioning his loyalty and some going extreme asking for the team to trade him. You would know Gang Green and Bills forums would be laughing and loving it. buttfumble dancing naked and Rex Ryan sucking feet became national stories, so I would think the face of the 49ers wearing a hat of another NFL team will get publicity. Whether or not it should be, some people eat this kind of thing up.

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    True, a division rival hat would be 1000x worse.

While I agree that from a Dolphins fans perspective this is not a big deal, I am sure there are some 49ers fans talking about it and are upset. Imagine if Tannehill was photographed wearing a 49ers hat, I would bet this thread would already be 10 pages long with some members questioning his loyalty and some going extreme asking for the team to trade him. You would know Gang Green and Bills forums would be laughing and loving it. buttfumble dancing naked and Rex Ryan sucking feet became national stories, so I would think the face of the 49ers wearing a hat of another NFL team will get publicity. Whether or not it should be, some people eat this kind of thing up.
    True, I don't think its entirely unreasonable for fans to expect players on the team that they root for to wear that team's gear if they're going to wear it out in public. The player is an employee of an organization, and whether they like it or not they represent that organization while they are employed.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Hahahaha, nice!

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maine
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What if Tannehill was seen wearing a 49ers hat?

Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upstate Ny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm pretty sure it was this hat.
    http://shop.kithnyc.com/products/jus...-white-natural
    Nice taste if you ask me. But again who cares what hat he wears.

Better angle.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...80186387_n.jpg
    Quote Quote