Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Dolphins Jersey To Buy Question?

  1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17

    Dolphins Jersey To Buy Question?

    I don't know about you guys but, I normally buy at least two jersey's a year, and my closet is bursting with one's which are out dated, and it did not take long for them to be that. Just in recent history I have Henne, Long, VD & Smith (first time I ever hit 2 draft picks on the money), Ginn (won it on a bet), Clyde Gates (my Wallace to be), Penny, etc, etc, etc.

    The only current ones I have is Wake and Hartline. Who woulda thunk that Soliai and Fields were the way to go for staying power.

    This year, Tannehill, Wallace, and maybe Jones seem the way to go.

    Anyone else with a "collection" of useless jersey's? Who is the best one to buy this year, who is gonna be around a while?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    CallMeDaddy's Avatar
    CMD

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    1,476
    vCash:
    13895
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    It's so hard to tell who's gonna be here awhile since you have to worry about so many things. Will they ever pan out? Will they leave after their contract? Will they be traded? Will they get in some trouble at some point and put in prison for awhile?

    I think your best bet is to go with a classic until Tannehill shows he's the guy.

    Grab a Marino, Thomas, Taylor, or even Csonka.

    If you're tempted to grab one of our new jerseys though, I'd just go with a new Wake jersey.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDaddy View Post
    It's so hard to tell who's gonna be here awhile since you have to worry about so many things. Will they ever pan out? Will they leave after their contract? Will they be traded? Will they get in some trouble at some point and put in prison for awhile?

    I think your best bet is to go with a classic until Tannehill shows he's the guy.

    Grab a Marino, Thomas, Taylor, or even Csonka.

    If you're tempted to grab one of our new jerseys though, I'd just go with a new Wake jersey.
    I have all of the above. I'm even thinking of Fields as a safe pick. Do punters even have printed jersey's? JK
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2010
    Posts:
    2,463
    vCash:
    7754
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Useless jerseys Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers.

    I would go with a Cam Wake jersey personally, he is one of the best defensive players in the league.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    I even have a jersey I got printed with 08 as the number, and Tuna as the name. I was thinking about putting that up for auction here (could maybe bring a dollar or two) or, contributing to burning it (much more).
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    uk_dolfan's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2012
    Posts:
    7,427
    vCash:
    18381
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

    Re: Dolphins Jersey To Buy Question?

    Whoever you really like
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    j-off-her-doll's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    8,300
    vCash:
    10069
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not a jersey guy, but if I were to get one, it'd be Pouncey. Great young player, who should play for us a long time, and it's cool to rep underrated positions.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    footsteps_falco's Avatar
    Damn SugarBowl

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2010
    Posts:
    2,009
    vCash:
    1312
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill or Jordan are pretty safe bets. I would go for hartline though, just my preference, cool player, name and number. If you wanted to gamble a bit: reshad jones ya dig?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,975
    vCash:
    12552
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post



    Anyone else with a "collection" of useless jersey's? Who is the best one to buy this year, who is gonna be around a while?
    I started buying jerseys in the early 80's, around the time we had Marino, Duper and Clayton. I have probably 25 Phin's jerseys, and once a player retires or is no longer on the team, I place the jersey in a dry cleaning bag. The only old school jersey that I still wear is of Zach Thomas. I got Zach's aqua #54 jersey on EBay and it fits perfect, nice material, beautifully stitched. What bothered me is I bought an authentic Brandon Marshall jersey and he got traded right after this. I also won a really nice orange colored Brian Urlacher Bear's jersey at a sport's bar....it just sits in my closet.

    It would be nice if they had an NFL buy-back policy (like the Patriots are doing with people who bought Aaron Hernandez's jersey).
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    I started buying jerseys in the early 80's, around the time we had Marino, Duper and Clayton. I have probably 25 Phin's jerseys, and once a player retires or is no longer on the team, I place the jersey in a dry cleaning bag. The only old school jersey that I still wear is of Zach Thomas. I got Zach's aqua #54 jersey on EBay and it fits perfect, nice material, beautifully stitched. What bothered me is I bought an authentic Brandon Marshall jersey and he got traded right after this. I also won a really nice orange colored Brian Urlacher Bear's jersey at a sport's bar....it just sits in my closet.

    It would be nice if they had an NFL buy-back policy (like the Patriots are doing with people who bought Aaron Hernandez's jersey).
    Yeah my friend, all the players have to do is kill somebody.

    Something very hard to believe. While the Pats are willing to exchange Hernandez jersey's but, according to ESPN, a signed jersey from him is going for $1200. There are some VERY SICK people out there.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Merged: Dolphins Jersey question
    By godfater21 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 07:19 PM
  2. Jersey question
    By NYPHIN in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 03:49 PM
  3. Miami Dolphins/Directv question, Moss Heat Jersey
    By shanesuper in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 01:02 PM
  4. Dolphins Top Pick Jersey Question
    By fiedler fan..jk in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 07:18 PM
  5. Miami Dolphins Orange Jersey's and other jersey's
    By Phinsdude in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •