Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brazilian fans behead soccer ref on the field

1. -11
    G.O.A.T

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I mean the guy fatally stabbed the player. a Life for a Life. makes sense, now the way they did it... No bueno
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Superbowl MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    College Station, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    His name is escaping me, but I remember ESPN did a 30 for 30 on that. Pretty crazy stuff.
    That episode is called 'The Two Escobars' and the name of the player that was murdered is Andres Escobar. That one is my second favorite 30 for 30, after the Ricky Williams of course.

Did any of you guys manage to find a video? Supposedly there is an uncensored video of the whole beheading. Brazil is going to have to call in their whole army to protect outsiders at the World Cup and Olympics, if something like this were to happen at one of those events.
    God Bless Palestine
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Brazilian fans behead soccer ref on the field

I heard about this story last week. I have family in Brazil, including my dad, and I inquired about this story and not one of them heard about it.

Either the Brazilian media hasn't reported on this story (which is odd because they love showing gruesome **** on the news) or this story isn't legit.

What was the original source on this story?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    How can they allow fans to bring rocks and knives into the stadium? I watched a show about Brazilian soccer fans and they have gangs that control things inside and outside the stadiums, and the police just kind of look the other way, because they fear these gangs. The same thing happens in the prisons over there. It's crazy. I wonder if they will be able to have the Olympics and World Cup with all the crime, corruption, murders and other issues they have in Brazil.
    Who did the ref think he was, Reggie Jackson from The Naked Gun? Why the hell did he have a knife? If it was to protect himself then it's the worst job ever.

Quote Quote