Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe Rose leaving WQAM??

1. -41
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Joe Rose leaving WQAM??

Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I don't have the ability to listen to WQAM on a daily basis, but one of the things I do is listen to the daily Dolphin related interviews on their website. Most of the Dolphin related interviews involve the Joe Rose show and occasionally the other shows which include Sedano. I enjoy listening to those interviews because Rose's interviews are pure football and they talk a lot about the Dolphins. Heck, I even listen to the interviews he does weekly with Marvez and Florio even though I can't stand those guys. If this news/rumor of Rose leaving WQAM is true, the station becomes pure garbage. Rose was the last piece that kept the station at least somewhat relevant.

Speaking of Sedano, months ago I made the decision to stop listening to the interviews he did because he is such a moron and talks about such idiotic topics. However, because of this thread I decided to go and listen to one of his interviews today. What luck that his guest today just happened to be our favorite beat writer Omar Kelly. Anyways, as expected the entire segment was pure garbage. Sedano brings on a DOLPHINS BEAT WRITER, and guess what? They spent ZERO time talking about the Dolphins or really the NFL at all. You know what they did talk about during the 12 minute interview? They talked about former Hurricanes quarterbacks, Lebron James, Michael Jordan, Miley Cyrus and the majority of the conversation was about Jay-Z. Pure Garbage.
    They didn't talk about Omar's gangbanger past???
    Bluebird in Hell

Just published my first game for iOS if anyone is interested...
    It's a free time waster.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Joe Rose leaving WQAM??

Quote Originally Posted by joeharley666 View Post
    Please dude, don't tell me what I'm hearing on the radio. Your opinion is yours but don't tell me what I'm hearing. Crowder is a slug on the radio and you can hardly hear what he's talking about through his Ebonics. All I hear from him is how Ireland had no right to cut him and how bad the Patriots wanted him(yeah sure) because he was such a great player.
    And say what you want about Ireland I get that but this moron should finally keep his trap shut about the guy already. He kills him every chance he gets because he is on the air and it's becoming unprofessional now, it's pretty pathetic and I'm now embarrassed for Crowder. He's no better than Sileo and Michael Irvin. At least Irvin as bad as he was, was professional and wasn't just a "hater" with his drivel. You like him fine, but I listen to a lot of sports radio between NY, Philly, Miami and Sirius NFL, and in my opinion he does not belong in radio compared to these other hosts
    I will give you that Crowder continue to hold a grudge against Ireland, but other than that, he never makes himself out to be some great player. Just yesterday he was talking about how Zach Thomas was so much better and smarter than him on the field. He was gushing about Zach and basically said he wasn't half the player Zach was...

You can hate the guy for a lot of reasons, but it's just not correct to say that he views himself as some kind of hall of famer.

Even with the Ireland grudge, I have heard him give a lot of praise regarding the dolphins FA moves this year...
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    If it was up to Sedano the show would be 30% sports and 70% non-sports/hot topics/current events...stuff I care nothing about.
    keep it on 790

(On Miami sports teams being popular)

-“That’s not competition,” LeBron said. “That’s like you rooting for your family members. That’s not competition at all. It would be great to have him, but we’ll see.”

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    The one host I can't stand is Eric reed. He constantly talks over everyone and takes 3 minutes to say something that should take 3 seconds to say. He constantly interrupts Leroy hoard and Ethan skolnick and whenever he's interviewing someone it's 80% reed talking and 20% the interviewee talking. He will ask skolnick a question and than will never let him answer it. The guy can't shut the f up to save his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    I could never listen to a radio station that would employ Crowder. Sort of like I will not click on any links to the paper that employs
    the worthless POS dreadlocked "journalist" that once shot at a man....According to him....
    So True.
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Joe rose blows those jokers on espn away.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PERFECTVILLE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Sedano is probably looking to do 24 straight hours of Heat talking. Barf on my head.
    Sedano is freaking horrible, I know there's alot of HEAT buzz, but non-stop talk about the Heat in football season irritates me,especially from an egotistical,annoying turd like Sedano!!
    Draft Aaron Donald Coalition
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Sedano has a beef with the Dolphins.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NOVA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is sad news.. Stream this all the time during my morning commute here in DC. Anywhere else I can stream dolphins radio from my phone? I normally use tune in...
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    This is sad news.. Stream this all the time during my morning commute here in DC. Anywhere else I can stream dolphins radio from my phone? I normally use tune in...
    Hey man, I moved to Arlington last year. Where do you watch Dolphins games in the DC area?
    Quote Quote