Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama executive order gives him total control of all communications...for your safety

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Obama executive order gives him total control of all communications...for your safety

US President Barack Obama quietly signed his name to an Executive Order on Friday, allowing the White House to control all private communications in the country in the name of national security.

President Obama released his latest Executive Order on Friday, July 6, a 2,205-word statement offered as the “Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions.” And although the president chose not to commemorate the signing with much fanfare, the powers he provides to himself and the federal government under the latest order are among the most far-reaching yet of any of his executive decisions.

“The Federal Government must have the ability to communicate at all times and under all circumstances to carry out its most critical and time sensitive missions,” the president begins the order. “Survivable, resilient, enduring and effective communications, both domestic and international, are essential to enable the executive branch to communicate within itself and with: the legislative and judicial branches; State, local, territorial and tribal governments; private sector entities; and the public, allies and other nations.”

In order to allow the White House to reach anyone within the US, the president has put forth a plan to establish a high-level committee calling from agents with the Department of Homeland Security, Pentagon, Federal Communications Commission and other government divisions to ensure that his new executive order can be implemented.

In explaining the order, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) writes that the president has authorized the DHS "the authority to seize private facilities when necessary, effectively shutting down or limiting civilian communications."

http://rt.com/usa/obama-president-or...nications-770/

Trampling your 4th amendment rights isn't enough. Total control of all communications is necessary for safety of course.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    I swear if I win the lotto I'm moving to Australia.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's next? Microchipping?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    At this time I declare you as vicious and fear mongering as anybody. Granted if true that is horrible but quoting a source named Russia Today is not as grant and verifies very little. A long drawn article and no Executive Order # listed? Maybe it was 10995 which Snopes already declared as 'false":
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...tiveorders.asp

And considering that the original source is the AlexJones Channel and infowars.com it makes it even less credible.

EDIT: Maybe instead of just refering to whitehouse.org and holding up some faked printouts
    (http://sgtreport.com/2013/07/obama-s...ation-systems/)

they should provide a link to whitehouse.org and 'oh no'...its not there on July 6:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-r...ecutive-orders
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    At this time I declare you as vicious and fear mongering as anybody. Granted if true that is horrible but quoting a source named Russia Today is not as grant and verifies very little. A long drawn article and no Executive Order # listed? Maybe it was 10995 which Snopes already declared as 'false":
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...tiveorders.asp

And considering that the original source is the AlexJones Channel and infowars.com it makes it even less credible.

EDIT: Maybe instead of just refering to whitehouse.org and holding up some faked printouts
    (http://sgtreport.com/2013/07/obama-s...ation-systems/)

they should provide a link to whitehouse.org and 'oh no'...its not there on July 6:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-r...ecutive-orders
    Somewhere in between your Obama water carrying adventures and borderline gay erotic hate of me. You must have missed the link RT provided in the 2nd freaking sentence......http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of...RJrreM.twitter

Now maybe it could be a mistake so I just googled
    "Executive Order -- Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions" and this is what I got......http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of...-preparedness-

A direct link to the White House with a July 6th date on it.

The Alex Jones angle was cute. But I agree with you. This is horrible.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Somewhere in between your Obama water carrying adventures and borderline gay erotic hate of me. You must have missed the link RT provided in the 2nd freaking sentence......http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of...RJrreM.twitter

Now maybe it could be a mistake so I just googled
    "Executive Order -- Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions" and this is what I got......http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of...-preparedness-

A direct link to the White House with a July 6th date on it.

The Alex Jones angle was cute. But I agree with you. This is horrible.
    Granted I did not see this link but it does not say "cease or control all private communications". It is merely an executive order to prepare and provide the government communication channels in case of an emergency. It is updating an existing law which stands in place since we have communication like radio and television. You know one of these thinks is called Federal Emergency Signal and comes with an awful beeping/screetching noise.

And to the other 'stuff' in your post:
    a) I am hardly a water carrier for Obama. I just like to call out hypocrites.
    b) you are not pretty enough for me to turn gay.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As far as reporting on American affairs, ill take RT over every "media" outlet we got put together. And Putin over Bush and Obama put together.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    What's next? Microchipping?
    Ethnic cleansing leading to civil war would be my guess.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Granted I did not see this link but it does not say "cease or control all private communications". It is merely an executive order to prepare and provide the government communication channels in case of an emergency. It is updating an existing law which stands in place since we have communication like radio and television. You know one of these thinks is called Federal Emergency Signal and comes with an awful beeping/screetching noise.

And to the other 'stuff' in your post:
    a) I am hardly a water carrier for Obama. I just like to call out hypocrites.
    b) you are not pretty enough for me to turn gay.
    But, Obama can take control of all media with an executive order in the event of an "emergency". In essence, whatever **** he wants to make up.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    But, Obama can take control of all media with an executive order in the event of an "emergency". In essence, whatever **** he wants to make up.
    Every President could.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by studsatele View Post
    As far as reporting on American affairs, ill take RT over every "media" outlet we got put together. And Putin over Bush and Obama put together.
    You don't know much about Putin do you?
    Quote Quote