Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Geraldo Rivera: George Zimmerman Jury Would Have Killed Trayvon Martin Too

1. -71
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dolphan View Post
    I'll take the wannbe cop over the wannbe thug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So Martin is now a wanna-be thug? The kid was armed with Skittles and a drink. Very scary, very thug-like. You also disregard Zimmerman's past. He used the neighborhood watch program as his little 'kingdom of law enforcement'. If you would have a guy like that in your neighborhood and if you had a kid in the age of Martin and your neighborhood watch dude kills your son you would sing a totally different tune.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    Can you walk us through exactly what you would do?
    What a ****ing stupid question. What would you do if some ******* is following you at night? Thank the douchebag for following you and harassing you? Let him breathe down your neck until you get to your friends house? Buy him a beer for his good community service? Or would you stalk his posts on a message board forum? The fact that you think this behavior is OK makes me worry about your ability to make sound judgements...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Geraldo Rivera: George Zimmerman Jury Would Have Killed Trayvon Martin Too

Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    So Martin is now a wanna-be thug? The kid was armed with Skittles and a drink. Very scary, very thug-like. You also disregard Zimmerman's past. He used the neighborhood watch program as his little 'kingdom of law enforcement'. If you would have a guy like that in your neighborhood and if you had a kid in the age of Martin and your neighborhood watch dude kills your son you would sing a totally different tune.

He was a wannabe thug. He posed as a thug on his twitter, his phone was full of pictures of him thugged out flashing gang signs. There were pictures and videos of him fighting a posing with guns. And he attacked Zimmerman. This is indisputable and is backed up by witnesses and forensic evidence. You can say skittles, and that he was unarmed all you want. It does not change what is an open and shut case of self defense.

Hopefully if I had a son, he would not attack someone and end up getting himself killed. And if I raised someone like that, I would blame myself. I tell the same thing to my brother who has road rage that he can't control sometimes. I tell him you don't know if the next driver you start screaming at has a gun, and will justifiably feel threatened by you. It would not matter that my brother does not own a gun.

And again, Zimmerman was looking for the street sign. This was backed up by the phone call that was recorded.

The press lied about the facts from day one, by doctoring the transcripts, by falsely claiming tha Zimmerman used the word "coon", that Zimmerman was "white" then a "white hispanic" and the someone who "identifies as Hispanic".

The press wanted a narrative. At every step it fell apart, and all we're left with is skittles and hoodies.

The jury did the right thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He was a wannabe thug. He posed as a thug on his twitter, his phone was full of pictures of him thugged out flashing gang signs. There were pictures and videos of him fighting a posing with guns. And he attacked Zimmerman. This is indisputable and is backed up by witnesses and forensic evidence. You can say skittles, and that he was unarmed all you want. It does not change what is an open and shut case of self defense.

Hopefully if I had a son, he would not attack someone and end up getting himself killed. And if I raised someone like that, I would blame myself. I tell the same thing to my brother who has road rage that he can't control sometimes. I tell him you don't know if the next driver you start screaming at has a gun, and will justifiably feel threatened by you. It would not matter that my brother does not own a gun.

And again, Zimmerman was looking for the street sign. This was backed up by the phone call that was recorded.

The press lied about the facts from day one, by doctoring the transcripts, by falsely claiming tha Zimmerman used the word "coon", that Zimmerman was "white" then a "white hispanic" and the someone who "identifies as Hispanic".

The press wanted a narrative. At every step it fell apart, and all we're left with is skittles and hoodies.

The jury did the right thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Based on what? There are no witnesses as the confrontation began, only in the latter moments. You are basing this on a story (uhum 4 stories) by Zimmerman.

Can you link us to all these pics?

And if you prejudge Martin based on some pictures how can you not prejudge Zimmerman based on his past? It is a one-sided judging you do.

And if you are so 'lawfull' you should know that whatever you do in the past should have no bearing on the situation. In that very situation Martin was armed with Skittles and an iced tea. No gun.

I still find it fascinating that people believe he looked for a street sign in a three or four street community he was living in for 4 years and patrolled regularly. Wow.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Based on what? There are no witnesses as the confrontation began, only in the latter moments. You are basing this on a story (uhum 4 stories) by Zimmerman.

Can you link us to all these pics?

And if you prejudge Martin based on some pictures how can you not prejudge Zimmerman based on his past? It is a one-sided judging you do.

And if you are so 'lawfull' you should know that whatever you do in the past should have no bearing on the situation. In that very situation Martin was armed with Skittles and an iced tea. No gun.

I still find it fascinating that people believe he looked for a street sign in a three or four street community he was living in for 4 years and patrolled regularly. Wow.
    A few links to thug pics of Trayvon

http://blunttrama.ning.com/profiles/...hoto-do-you-kn

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/was-tr...ng-gangbanger/

What you are not disputing, and what you can't because it is backed up on eyewitness accounts, forensic evidence, was that Martin attacked Zimmerman and was on top of him when Zimmerman fired. He did not deserve to die just because he was a thug, although that's most assuredly what he was. The dead give away is when the first pictures you saw of him on the news when he was 11 years old.

And again, that Martin was unarmed is not the point. He jumped on top of Zimmerman and started hitting his head against the pavement. You have a right to use deadly force in such a situation. You don't just have to lay there and take it. The Jacksons, Sharptons and other race baiters ignore this, because if they didn't their shakedown operation wouldn't work this time. The press ignored this as well, until they were forced to acknowledge it, and in fact went so far as to fabricate evidence against Zimmerman.

Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Geraldo Rivera: George Zimmerman Jury Would Have Killed Trayvon Martin Too

If Martin's parents had done their job, he would still be alive! As it is he was a dope smoking, wanna be thug, 17 year-old! The jury reached the correct decision!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Just to address those photos aside from the trial, those are some of the most laughably "thug" photos I've ever seen.

THUG LIFE

The perception of pot-smokers is a funny thing because I think it varies greatly depending on appearance. I have a feeling if that was a long blonde-haired, blue-eyed surfer dude doing a french-inhale, I think the impression becomes more of "peace-loving hippe", than "thug".

Really the only thing I take exception with is the hand-gun. Though I guess when the gun-nuts post pics of their AR-15's their just good ol' boys, not thugs.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CattailsrEdible View Post
    If Martin's parents had done their job, he would still be alive! As it is he was a dope smoking, wanna be thug, 17 year-old! The jury reached the correct decision!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    If you smoke pot and eat Skittles, you die.

Simple as that.

Quote Quote  

9. -79
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A few links to thug pics of Trayvon

http://blunttrama.ning.com/profiles/...hoto-do-you-kn

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/was-tr...ng-gangbanger/

What you are not disputing, and what you can't because it is backed up on eyewitness accounts, forensic evidence, was that Martin attacked Zimmerman and was on top of him when Zimmerman fired. He did not deserve to die just because he was a thug, although that's most assuredly what he was. The dead give away is when the first pictures you saw of him on the news when he was 11 years old.

And again, that Martin was unarmed is not the point. He jumped on top of Zimmerman and started hitting his head against the pavement. You have a right to use deadly force in such a situation. You don't just have to lay there and take it. The Jacksons, Sharptons and other race baiters ignore this, because if they didn't their shakedown operation wouldn't work this time. The press ignored this as well, until they were forced to acknowledge it, and in fact went so far as to fabricate evidence against Zimmerman.

You are using these pictures to declare Martin a thug? You kidding me.

Forensic evidence did not show who jumped who. As a matter of fact forensic evidence even contradicted Zimmerman's story on the fight (no significant blood on Martin or his hands, no DNA from Martin on the gun etc etc). But in any case: there is no evidence, no testimony on who started the fight or how it got started. You have only Zimmerman and his 4 versions.

I don't know what Jackson, Sharpton etc have to do with our discussion. I could care less what they have to say.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

You are using these pictures to declare Martin a thug? You kidding me.

Forensic evidence did not show who jumped who. As a matter of fact forensic evidence even contradicted Zimmerman's story on the fight (no significant blood on Martin or his hands, no DNA from Martin on the gun etc etc). But in any case: there is no evidence, no testimony on who started the fight or how it got started. You have only Zimmerman and his 4 versions.

I don't know what Jackson, Sharpton etc have to do with our discussion. I could care less what they have to say.
    He had cuts in his nose and the back of his head. His neighbor saw someone that matched Martin's description on top of him. The hole in Martin sweatshirt was consistent with the shirt being away from his chest as would be expected when someone is on top of someone else.

The fact that there was no DNA on or his hands doesn't say anything one way or the other.

And it's not just the pictures of Martin. It's his supensions for school, he was a drug dealer, he was caught with stolen jewelry and other items at school, and the list goes on.

And the race baiters have everything to do with this story. They're the ones front and center on the news. They're the ones who doctored the transcripts of the 911 calls (you don't dispute this do you). They're the ones who showed little 11 year old Martin, instead of more recent photos of "nolimitnigga". They're the ones who immediately tried to make it about race and then had to squirm around the fact that Zimmerman is Hispanic. But most importantly, and what is most disgusting, they are trying to get the DOJ to bring a new criminal case against Zimmerman, clearly in violation of the Double Jeaporady clause. Eric Holder will probably oblige them too.

If you don't think this was a politically motivated prosecution from the very start, you are either extremely naive or utterly disingenuous. A jury saw right through it. It's shocking there are still people that can't.

Quote Quote