Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Geraldo Rivera: George Zimmerman Jury Would Have Killed Trayvon Martin Too

1. -81
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dolphan View Post
    And it's not just the pictures of Martin. It's his supensions for school, he was a drug dealer, he was caught with stolen jewelry and other items at school, and the list goes on.
    First of all you have no proof he sold anything. Second, selling dime bags to your friends doesn't make you a drug-dealer.

& since your still slinging mud, I'm sure your aware of all this:
    George Zimmerman, who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, went to court in 2005 and 2006 for accusations of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and speeding.

The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence.
    Also, Thug Life!
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dolphan View Post
    He had cuts in his nose and the back of his head. His neighbor saw someone that matched Martin's description on top of him. The hole in Martin sweatshirt was consistent with the shirt being away from his chest as would be expected when someone is on top of someone else.

The fact that there was no DNA on or his hands doesn't say anything one way or the other.

And it's not just the pictures of Martin. It's his supensions for school, he was a drug dealer, he was caught with stolen jewelry and other items at school, and the list goes on.

And the race baiters have everything to do with this story. They're the ones front and center on the news. They're the ones who doctored the transcripts of the 911 calls (you don't dispute this do you). They're the ones who showed little 11 year old Martin, instead of more recent photos of "nolimitnigga". They're the ones who immediately tried to make it about race and then had to squirm around the fact that Zimmerman is Hispanic. But most importantly, and what is most disgusting, they are trying to get the DOJ to bring a new criminal case against Zimmerman, clearly in violation of the Double Jeaporady clause. Eric Holder will probably oblige them too.

If you don't think this was a politically motivated prosecution from the very start, you are either extremely naive or utterly disingenuous. A jury saw right through it. It's shocking there are still people that can't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Of course it was politically motivated. Harry Reid is now saying "this isn't over". It's complete political posturing. Far more atrocious and violent crimes are committed all the time that are ignored simply because there is no political gain in drawing attention to them but for some reason people decided that they'd let the media manipulate them in this one.

I know the source is partisan but that doesn't mean the events didnt happen

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/13/Media-Zimmerman-Coverage-Rap-Sheet
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1. Try not to personally attack staff, especially when what you are saying amounts to slander as you have no clue whether or not anyone here is "peddling" drugs.

2. Im not sure. Just try not to go on hateful diatribes about a person's close mindedness, while going out of your way to prove how closed minded you are.

Yeah.

Quote Quote  

4. -84
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    154 pounds versus over 200 oh yea the kid was built like a monster
    Weight has nothing to do with it.

There's plenty of 150 lb people that can kill with there bare hands, and can easily overpower a bigger opponent.

Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Heart breaking story of a 13 month old child shot by thugs demanding money from the mother. Shockingly, barely a blurb from the national media

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed/
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    No More Excuses

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17
    I wouldn't have killed Martin. The moment he would have punched me in the nose I would have knocked his gold teeth out. My gun would have never cleared it's holster.
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NCFINFAN13 View Post
    I wouldn't have killed Martin. The moment he would have punched me in the nose I would have knocked his gold teeth out. My gun would have never cleared it's holster.

And people sit here with a straight face and say racism isn't involved in this case...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -88
    No More Excuses

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

And people sit here with a straight face and say racism isn't involved in this case...
    Are you saying that defending myself is racist?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

He had gold teeth .... or have you not seen his non-12 year old pictures? OR are you saying defending myself without the use of a gun is racist? Sounds like pretty ignorant statements to me.
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    No More Excuses

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

You should really do your homework before throwing out "racist" accusations. You risk appearing to be no better the Sharptons of the world.

http://steelturman.typepad.com/.a/6a...0142970c-450wi
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NCFINFAN13 View Post
    Are you saying that defending myself is racist?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

He had gold teeth .... or have you not seen his non-12 year old pictures? OR are you saying defending myself without the use of a gun is racist? Sounds like pretty ignorant statements to me.
    You don't think it's racist to say "knock his gold teeth out"? I guess that's fair. Paula Deen didn't think she was being racist either. Intent or not, that's a racist comment...
    Quote Quote