Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar happy,Every Ryan Tannehill interception for 2012 article.

1. -31
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Omar Kelly is a Journalist. He's doing his ****ing job. I thought you guys loved that pessismistic point of view. Just because he ain't drinking the 14 different qb to start since Marino retired, don't mean the sky is falling. He just like Pete Prisco, are missing the most important trait of Ryan, which is the ability to recognize what coverage the Defense is in, and setting his protection correctly. Furthemore, Tannehill constant stride to make sure there's no wasted plays, and to always get the perfect adjustments based on the situation. For that alone he's Brady esque. But only timw will tell.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    well then lay it on us...give me something other than deep ball poor placement as a rookie to explain your stance also...

i'd like some meat and damn potatoes...
    He's got nothing but baloney and 3 week old stale potato chips.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    huh....After watching that I actually feel better about those picks. Only maybe 3 of those were ill advised throws. Both pick 6's were not good, but not horrible. Fasano let his man get in front of him on the jets pick 6, although tanny did throw too late. The worst throw I thought he made all year got called back for roughing the passer against the seachickens.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jets pick six bothered me the most and the Cardinal or Ram Int. Tanny was hitting tight windows as early as game 2 and more than once in every game,you lose sometimes on those.He knows he threw a few balls late,they know it when the ball leaves their hand most of the time.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daphne, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    The excuse making on this thread is legendary....
    There is a difference between excuse and explanation. I will admit it can be a gray area but if you aren't willing to acknowledge that then you are being just as biased as an "excuse" maker.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chesterfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Omar happy,Every Ryan Tannehill interception for 2012 article.

CK - why did you put this together for this a..hole? I wouldn't do anything for him including reading his garbage.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by butta247 View Post
    CK - why did you put this together for this a..hole? I wouldn't do anything for him including reading his garbage.
    We have a working relationship. Keep in mind, things have been rocky between us in the past and we're not afraid to disagree with each other pretty strongly, but he has his role he plays for the Sun Sentinel and I think once I kind of accepted that perspective on things I started to understand him a little better. I do actually think the pendulum has swung maybe a little bit too far the other way, people hating him for reasons that aren't even good anymore.

Simon and I have done a lot of work for the Sun Sentinel. I don't mind getting along with everyone on staff there. I'm not out to make enemies. Think of me like an Ethan Skolnick. I'm just here to chill and do my work.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Besides, how could I pass up a chance to Rick Roll thousands of people?
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Didn't Tannehill have a Dolphins rookie record for consecutive passes without an INT last year?
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    Didn't Tannehill have a Dolphins rookie record for consecutive passes without an INT last year?
    Found the article from Sun-Sentinel no less.

MIAMI GARDENS Dolphins rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill continues to make late-season improvement, so much that heading into next week's finale he's the best he's been all season.

In his last two games Tannehill is 35-for-53 passing for 350 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions. He has an impressive passer rating of 109.8.

In his last four games Tannehill has five touchdowns and no interceptions. He's gone a span of 137 passes without an interception.

In his last six games Tannehill has thrown seven touchdowns and three interceptions.

And on the ground, in the last two weeks he's had runs of 30 and 31 yards. The latter is the second-longest rush by a quarterback in franchise history, and the former is tied for third.

"He's getting into a rhythm," running back Reggie Bush said. "It looks like he's improving and maturing."

Tannehill, who entered Sunday's 24-10 victory over Buffalo having completed 60.3 percent of his passes the previous four games, was 13-for-25 passing for 130 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions for a 93.8 passer rating, the fourth-best of the season.

Tannehill now has 3,059 yards passing, becoming the fifth quarterback in franchise history to reach that milestone.
    http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...chard-marshall

No question Omar has an agenda here.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Omar Kelly is a Journalist. He's doing his ****ing job. I thought you guys loved that pessismistic point of view. Just because he ain't drinking the 14 different qb to start since Marino retired, don't mean the sky is falling. He just like Pete Prisco, are missing the most important trait of Ryan, which is the ability to recognize what coverage the Defense is in, and setting his protection correctly. Furthemore, Tannehill constant stride to make sure there's no wasted plays, and to always get the perfect adjustments based on the situation. For that alone he's Brady esque. But only timw will tell.
    He's a tool actually. Not what you said.

Quote Quote