Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Ordered a New Dolphin Jersey From China?

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Baltimore, MD
    Thanks / No Thanks

Anyone Ordered a New Dolphin Jersey From China?

Just curious, if anyone ordered the new jerseys from China and which website they used. If so are you happy with the way they look. The quality of the color scheme from these pictures seems the vary, which should be expected I guess since the new uni's haven't actually been used in a game or gotten much national media attention. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wesley Chapel
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mejerseys.com
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DAYTONA BEACH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Me and several other people i work with ordered from maryjersey.com out of china , we ordered about 10 jeserys a week ago and have not recieved them yet but due this week , cant beat the price of em .... I will see the quality when we get them and give a update , they dont have much of a dolphins selection , i couldnt find a incognito jersey , so i went with a tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I wouldn't recommend it. If you find a great deal on some Chinese merchandise from an unauthorized seller you've never heard of there is about a 99% chance you are going to get a cheap, counterfeit, substandard product.

If you really want to get a jersey, bite the bullet and fork out whatever outrageous amount they're gouging for them these days.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Be careful with the green ones. I have seen a couple "New Nike Jerseys" being spliced together with our old green from last year. The underarms Attachment 11061Attachment 11062
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hewitt, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ordered mine from bz.jerseys.com. Paid $21. I ordered white and I am very halpy with it. My only complaint is the logo on the sleeves is down a little to far towards the elbow. Wish it was a little higher but for $21, I can't complain.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Dakota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it. If you find a great deal on some Chinese merchandise from an unauthorized seller you've never heard of there is about a 99% chance you are going to get a cheap, counterfeit, substandard product.

If you really want to get a jersey, bite the bullet and fork out whatever outrageous amount they're gouging for them these days.
    I guess it's all a matter of opinion. I bought my Taylor, Thomas, Ginn, Marshall, and Bess jerseys this way in the past and the Thomas one is the only one I was disappointed with. Yea, there's risk, but in the end the total cost was about $170 for 5 jerseys. Even though that one was garbage, that's $170 for 4 really nice looking jerseys. Average cost of $42.50. The sleeves were effed and the stitched lettering was very bulky on the Thomas jersey.

Can't wait to get something new with the new logo. With Bess gone I have to revert back to the Taylor jersey again for now.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    5 Time All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    danbury, ct
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiggeMadness View Post
    I bought my Taylor, Thomas, Ginn, Marshall, and Bess jerseys this way
    hahaha, i thought that i was the only person that wasted money on a Ginn jersey
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I order from tarajersey.com and have never had a problem with any of them. The cost $55 but they are really nice and you can get just about any player you want
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post

Really ridiculous how expensive the authentic jerseys are from nflshop. Can buy a Perry Ellis or Calvin Klein suit for that much.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote