Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Last of us

1. -1
    Population 1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NEW YORK
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ps3i Last of us

If you like a great complete game, nuaghty dawg out did them selfs.They did a great job blending together a action/shooter/survial/rpg game all rolled into one.The story line and gameplay is what keeps you hooked.If played any of the uncharted games, then you know about naughty dog already.theres so much to talk about, that you should go read some reviews.just wanted to give you guys a heads up, if you haven't played or heard about the game.sorry i would of put more info in but my iphone was working really slow and this took forever
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Last of us

Quote Originally Posted by ISMKED WITRICKY View Post
    If you like a great complete game, nuaghty dawg out did them selfs.They did a great job blending together a action/shooter/survial/rpg game all rolled into one.The story line and gameplay is what keeps you hooked.If played any of the uncharted games, then you know about naughty dog already.theres so much to talk about, that you should go read some reviews.just wanted to give you guys a heads up, if you haven't played or heard about the game.sorry i would of put more info in but my iphone was working really slow and this took forever
    This is definitely on my list of games I want to beat before next gen arrives. Is there an ammo grind like old school Resident Evil and Zombi U or is it a game where you have a ton of ammo?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Population 1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NEW YORK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Diff a grind, ammo is very tough.you need to go into with a plan.plus your diff going to die a bunch,but they spawn you at the spot you die.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have Xbox and I'm switching to ps 4 when it comes out so I may never get to play it
    “Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors.”
    --Frank Gifford
    Quote Quote