Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 90 of 307 FirstFirst ... 8586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 3070

Thread: The Anything Goes Fantasy Football Thread

  1. -891
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    11,225
    vCash:
    10870
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    If the playoffs started today, Spesh would be in the losers bracket. Just sayin'...
    Fortunately for me, they start week 13. And i have a bye week during 12.

    Or a gimme win, however you want to look at it.


    http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

    Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

  2. -892
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    10,146
    vCash:
    18955
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Fortunately for me, they start week 13. And i have a bye week during 12.

    Or a gimme win, however you want to look at it.
    I'd threaten to **** in your mouth, but we've all seen what happens when you say stuff like that...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  3. -893
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    8,504
    vCash:
    36574
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    .....can't.....decide on.....flex....

    Quote Quote  

  4. -894
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,547
    vCash:
    34808
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    .....can't.....decide on.....flex....
    You should go with Johnson or McFadden.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -895
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    11,225
    vCash:
    10870
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    .....can't.....decide on.....flex....
    Know that feeling.

    I was uneasy about this coming week and (hilariously) turned to Crazybitch for advice. I was inclined to start Ellington over Hilton. She went all female and throw in my face some previous advice. Was absolutely viscous about starting Hilton.

    I finally gave in, less about her nihilism and more about Bruce Arians absurd loyalty to Mendenhall. Regardless, starting Hilton probably just cost me the playoffs. Because of course a ****ing kicker basically matches my quarterbacks points.

    But i probably would roll with Dobson for the record. I love Stills more as a player, but NO tends to switch **** up. In your position, id roll the dice. What do you have to lose?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -896
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    15,307
    vCash:
    45631
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Know that feeling.

    I was uneasy about this coming week and (hilariously) turned to Crazybitch for advice. I was inclined to start Ellington over Hilton. She went all female and throw in my face some previous advice. Was absolutely viscous about starting Hilton.

    I finally gave in, less about her nihilism and more about Bruce Arians absurd loyalty to Mendenhall. Regardless, starting Hilton probably just cost me the playoffs. Because of course a ****ing kicker basically matches my quarterbacks points.

    But i probably would roll with Dobson for the record. I love Stills more as a player, but NO tends to switch **** up. In your position, id roll the dice. What do you have to lose?
    Face it: you love her.



    I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

  7. -897
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,547
    vCash:
    34808
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Know that feeling.

    I was uneasy about this coming week and (hilariously) turned to Crazybitch for advice. I was inclined to start Ellington over Hilton. She went all female and throw in my face some previous advice. Was absolutely viscous about starting Hilton.

    I finally gave in, less about her nihilism and more about Bruce Arians absurd loyalty to Mendenhall. Regardless, starting Hilton probably just cost me the playoffs. Because of course a ****ing kicker basically matches my quarterbacks points.

    But i probably would roll with Dobson for the record. I love Stills more as a player, but NO tends to switch **** up. In your position, id roll the dice. What do you have to lose?
    With how ****ty Gonzo's team is, you're probably still going to win this week.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -898
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    11,225
    vCash:
    10870
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Face it: you love her.
    That feeling is truly burning. If only i could translate it on a stake.

    And yes, i know i should have dismissed the debated because of "face it", but regardless: **** off.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -899
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    8,504
    vCash:
    36574
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    20 mph winds and severe thunder storms in Chicago. Good luck with Justin Tucker this week, Harry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh
    Know that feeling.

    But i probably would roll with Dobson for the record. I love Stills more as a player, but NO tends to switch **** up. In your position, id roll the dice. What do you have to lose?
    Rolling with Stills at home. **** it.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -900
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    15,307
    vCash:
    45631
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    That feeling is truly burning. If only i could translate it on a stake.

    And yes, i know i should have dismissed the debated because of "face it", but regardless: **** off.
    For a second there I thought you had typed "steak", which would have made sense with "burning" in that first sentence. As in, "I'm burning the **** out of this steak like an idiot to cook it well done."
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Official AM Crew Fantasy Football Thread.
    By Valandui in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 06:44 PM
  2. Top 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers Thread
    By .rush in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 10:09 PM
  3. ** Official PoFo Fantasy Football banter thread**
    By PressCoverage in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 02:44 AM
  4. Fantasy Football thread
    By FinsDontGiveIn in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 06:33 PM
  5. Fantasy Football thread
    By FinsDontGiveIn in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 05:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •