Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 92 of 339 FirstFirst ... 8788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: The Anything Goes Fantasy Football Thread

1. -911
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    Looks like Spesh is going to have to sweat one out tomorrow night.

Ive thrown my hands up in disgust, **** it. For all my teams epic incompetence, im pretty sure this week takes the cake. I believe i only have a single touchdown(Luck). Just incredible. Especially when you consider some of the match ups and circumstances.

I knew i was in for some **** when Thursday happened(Vinatieri going nuts, Hilton choking). I stopped giving a damn when i saw Locke lose...then i saw you have been quietly sneaking up on us(well done by the way). Now its a 3 way race to the finish. Oddly enough, i approve. Much more interesting then walking into the playoffs.

Plus, whats the worst case scenario, i just sweep Locke and knock him out of the playoffs? Sounds terrible

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

2. -912
    Phins & Philly Sports
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

Ive thrown my hands up in disgust, **** it. For all my teams epic incompetence, im pretty sure this week takes the cake. I believe i only have a single touchdown(Luck). Just incredible. Especially when you consider some of the match ups and circumstances.

I knew i was in for some **** when Thursday happened(Vinatieri going nuts, Hilton choking). I stopped giving a damn when i saw Locke lose...then i saw you have been quietly sneaking up on us(well done by the way). Now its a 3 way race to the finish. Oddly enough, i approve. Much more interesting then walking into the playoffs.

Plus, whats the worst case scenario, i just sweep Locke and knock him out of the playoffs? Sounds terrible
    With the extremely slow start my team had, the playoffs are not out of the question. If my math is right, you need to lose this week, and then beat Locke next week with me winning next week as well for me to make the playoffs. That would leave you guys at 6-6 and I would be 6-5-1.

Quote Quote  

3. -913
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    With the extremely slow start my team had, the playoffs are not out of the question. If my math is right, you need to lose this week, and then beat Locke next week with me winning next week as well for me to make the playoffs. That would leave you guys at 6-6 and I would be 6-5-1.
    Okay, i got nothing. Even i dont have any idea what the **** my team is doing.
    Quote Quote  

4. -914
    Phins & Philly Sports
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Okay, i got nothing. Even i dont have any idea what the **** my team is doing.
    Well, you won this week, which makes all of what I said before useless. Now, either you or Locke will have 7 wins, when the most that I can get is 6. Can't believe I got screwed by a Greg Olsen TD. ****.
    Quote Quote  

5. -915
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Well, you won this week, which makes all of what I said before useless. Now, either you or Locke will have 7 wins, when the most that I can get is 6. Can't believe I got screwed by a Greg Olsen TD. ****.
    I think your outrage is better directed at Gonzo or Mike Tolbert. Lord knows i did everything humanly possible to lose that bitch(see my bench ).

I will admit that had i not thrown in the towel and written off this week, Olsen probably would have come up with goose egg.
    Quote Quote  

6. -916
    Phins & Philly Sports
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    I think your outrage is better directed at Gonzo or Mike Tolbert. Lord knows i did everything humanly possible to lose that bitch(see my bench ).

I will admit that had i not thrown in the towel and written off this week, Olsen probably would have come up with goose egg.
    It should be. Even that ****ty lineup that Gonzo put out there still should have won this week. I was praying for Tolbert to get the game winning TD on Carolina's last drive. I was raging when Ginn caught that pass and ran around a couple of Patriot defenders for the TD. It was a good thing I was alone. Definitely not one of my finest moments.
    Quote Quote  

7. -917
    They looked like strong hands.
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    It was always going to be this way. It was written in the stars. Nostradamus foresaw it. Locke vs Spesh elimination game. 2 men in. 1 man goes to the playoffs. The other ridiculed mercilessly for all of time. Dear god I better pick the right QB...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -918
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    It was always going to be this way. It was written in the stars. Nostradamus foresaw it. Locke vs Spesh elimination game. 2 men in. 1 man goes to the playoffs. The other ridiculed mercilessly for all of time. Dear god I better pick the right QB...
    Quote Quote  

9. -919
    Soul Rebel
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Why keep Tannehill over Kaep, Locke?

Quote Quote  

10. -920
    Phins & Philly Sports
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    I know the chance of this happening is slim to non, but what would happen if I won and you guys tied in your matchup? Just curious.
    Quote Quote