Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2267

Thread: The Anything Goes Fantasy Football Thread

  1. -11
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,255
    vCash:
    189
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You're drafting ninth. The original posted order is the right one. I input the draft order manually and did it from memory and flipped you and Gonzo.
    Bull****. You swapped the picks for favors. I would say they are of sexual nature, but Harry would have been invited to photograph the entire incident. Since he was left in the dark, its obviously something else. Im guessing an assassination.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,255
    vCash:
    189
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So ive been thinking of the "punishment". I felt i had to get drunk before i posted my thoughts on the issue, since thats when im at my most articulate and compassionate. Obviously.

    Since this is a internet forum, the options are limited. What im thinking is the person is last place has to change their avatar to Cam Cameron or Bill Parcells for the entire 2013 offseason. And, they have to make a big ass thread excusing Cameron or Parcells for their tenure with this team. That the other 9 members of this league would write, of course. As well, during the post, they would have to make special mention of the winner of the league. Something to the effect of how "he(Spesh, because thats how its going to go down) is the best poster on this forum and his predictions have proven accurate and handsome and oh yeah hes completely humble".

    Admittedly pretty mild, but their should be some quality nerdrage entertainment from this forum on the subject. Bunch of "disagrees" and some negative rep.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,158
    vCash:
    37091
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Bull****. You swapped the picks for favors. I would say they are of sexual nature, but Harry would have been invited to photograph the entire incident. Since he was left in the dark, its obviously something else. Im guessing an assassination.
    Sounds like somebody wants to draft last.



    #freespesh
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,158
    vCash:
    37091
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    So ive been thinking of the "punishment". I felt i had to get drunk before i posted my thoughts on the issue, since thats when im at my most articulate and compassionate. Obviously.

    Since this is a internet forum, the options are limited. What im thinking is the person is last place has to change their avatar to Cam Cameron or Bill Parcells for the entire 2013 offseason. And, they have to make a big ass thread excusing Cameron or Parcells for their tenure with this team. That the other 9 members of this league would write, of course. As well, during the post, they would have to make special mention of the winner of the league. Something to the effect of how "he(Spesh, because thats how its going to go down) is the best poster on this forum and his predictions have proven accurate and handsome and oh yeah hes completely humble".

    Admittedly pretty mild, but their should be some quality nerdrage entertainment from this forum on the subject. Bunch of "disagrees" and some negative rep.
    I like the idea of an offseason avi for the person in last place. If you really want make sure the loser gets some hate and bad rep though the thread to write is a "We should have sucked for Bridgewater" thread. THAT will be kicking the hornet's nest.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,255
    vCash:
    189
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I like the idea of an offseason avi for the person in last place. If you really want make sure the loser gets some hate and bad rep though the thread to write is a "We should have sucked for Bridgewater" thread. THAT will be kicking the hornet's nest.
    Hell yes, now we are cooking with oil.

    Add on a couple of amendments, such as "Wake is over 30 and hes 'really' in the last year of his deal, he needs to be cut", and we are in business. I still pound the table for letting the winners write it.

    The only "problem" i foresee is the original plan of punishing the weekly loser. It seems to dilute the humiliation of the league mouthbreather. Personally, im all about quality>quantity. Plus, i figure the weekly mockery of the winner of the games should do nicely. A "small government" measure, if you will.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,158
    vCash:
    37091
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Hell yes, now we are cooking with oil.

    Add on a couple of amendments, such as "Wake is over 30 and hes 'really' in the last year of his deal, he needs to be cut", and we are in business. I still pound the table for letting the winners write it.

    The only "problem" i foresee is the original plan of punishing the weekly loser. It seems to dilute the humiliation of the league mouthbreather. Personally, im all about quality>quantity. Plus, i figure the weekly mockery of the winner of the games should do nicely. A "small government" measure, if you will.
    Not to mention it'd be difficult to administer punishments week to week.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,255
    vCash:
    189
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Not to mention it'd be difficult to administer punishments week to week.
    Granted. I think we have a plan going. Rest of the degenerates should chime in before the draft if they want to avoid punishment before we begin. While Walrus changes his avatar every 2 minutes, Locke (for example) has had his for as long as ive been posting. Not to mention the Bridgewater thread.

    Please throw up objects that we can promptly ignore now.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,158
    vCash:
    37091
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Granted. I think we have a plan going. Rest of the degenerates should chime in before the draft if they want to avoid punishment before we begin. While Walrus changes his avatar every 2 minutes, Locke (for example) has had his for as long as ive been posting. Not to mention the Bridgewater thread.
    True. But my question is... this "I'm not your hero" thing. Is that something he finds he constantly has to remind people of?

    Small child: "Dude. You're like... a hero."

    Locke (sternly): "I'm not your hero."

    Small child: "I mean you smell like roasted lamb, cockhitler. The sandwich."

    Locke: "Oh. I'm not a sandwich, either. I'm not... your sandwich."

    Harry Bagpipe: "I've never known the love of a real woman. Or a live boy."

    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh
    Please throw up objects that we can promptly ignore now.
    Spoiler 
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,183
    vCash:
    9423
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You all can go **** yourselves.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,255
    vCash:
    189
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    You all can go **** yourselves.
    Bold words from a **** that refused to participate in the league.

    **** off.
    Last edited by Spesh; 08-09-2013 at 04:43 AM.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Official AM Crew Fantasy Football Thread.
    By Valandui in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 06:44 PM
  2. Top 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers Thread
    By .rush in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 10:09 PM
  3. Fantasy Football thread
    By FinsDontGiveIn in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 06:33 PM
  4. Fantasy Football thread
    By FinsDontGiveIn in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 05:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •