Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Removes my Avatar and my Signature.

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I replaced the avatar and my signature is once again in line for approval. There was no glitch. Not only was my avatar removed, it was replaced with another avatar of their choice.

I put it back up, not the moderators. Lets see how long it stays up.

And yes, there is at least one pro NRA avatar and my avatar was in response to it, directly. To have equal representation of ideas and thinking. Otherwise no NRA avatar would have even been considered.

2. -12
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: Moderator Removes my Avatar and my Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by El Calebra View Post
    I replaced the avatar and my signature is once again in line for approval. There was no glitch. Not only was my avatar removed, it was replaced with another avatar of their choice.

And yes, there is at least one pro NRA avatar and my avatar was in response to it, directly. To have equal representation of ideas and thinking. Otherwise no NRA avatar would have even been considered.
    You do get that this is a sports forum?

3. -13
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

From our TOS:

Signatures and Avatars
    Amended: February 16, 2007 - Avatars and signatures should not have any type of nudity or be too risque', nor are they to contain violence. Avatars must fit in with the family-oriented nature of the community, with no profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, nudity or suggestion of nudity. Thus, there should be no pictures, as stated above, in one's avatar or signature. However, images such as stated in the above may be posted in The Ladies Lounge.

updated: September 30, 2009 - You are permitted one photo per signature. Please keep the dimensions within the 400x300 pixel range and below 40k in size for regular members and 800x600 pixal range and below 80k in size for VIP members. Exceptions can be made if a signature is wider than 400 pixels, but much shorter than 300 pixels in height (a banner for example). Not only does this make for a sleeker, less congested forum, but it also helps visitors who are limited to 56K dialup connections. Added: January 23, 2006 The use of quotes from other members in your signature in a derogatory or inflammatory manner is not allowed. This creates bad feelings among fellow members, and is considered a personal attack. Added:14 February 2006 - Politically oriented Sig and Avatars are not permitted. This tends to distract from discussions, much as a sexually explicit one would. Videos are not allowed in sigs.

As for how long it will stay up...

4. -14
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Since gonzo already posted what I was about to... I'd suggest you remove your sig and avatar, because it was removed for a reason.

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Then it comes down. But who gave anyone the right to replace it with an avatar of their choice?

I have seen the pro NRA avatar and that is why the "Stop NRA" avatar was posted.

I will take all my stuff down right now, but I hope the other pro NRA avatar gets treated exactly the same way. Removed and replaced with the avatar of your choice.

6. -16
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Questions and Suggestions forum.

But now I'm curious as to what happened. Seems inconsistent to have a poster who is outwardly pro-NRA and nothing happen, but have one be anti-NRA and censored. Inconsistent for sure...

EDIT: After posting that, I see your avatar popped back up. Might have just been a system issue or something maybe...?
    everyone has the power to report a poster or message they suspect is in violation of the Finheaven TOS.

7. -17
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC.
    Thanks / No Thanks

PATHETIC

Thanks for the "Infraction" and the reason "annoyance" and the 3 points. I can promise you, I will lose no sleep over it.

There are plenty other forums to waste my time on anyway.

8. -18
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the mods and admins have every right to change, move, delete posts, threads, avatars and signatures without giving notice.
    Then it comes down. But who gave anyone the right to replace it with an avatar of their choice?

I have seen the pro NRA avatar and that is why the "Stop NRA" avatar was posted.

I will take all my stuff down right now, but I hope the other pro NRA avatar gets treated exactly the same way. Removed and replaced with the avatar of your choice.

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

10. -20
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beanh8er View Post
    And his signature as well. Seems reasonable to take down the OP's stuff in light of the TOS, but it begs the question as to why the member NRA has been allowed to have his blatantly partisan avatar and signature up for months without anyone saying anything...?

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...