Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: MERGED: Some Former Phins to Skip White House Visit

1. -51
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

You FoxNewsbots are the worst. Come to your own goddamn opinion about the man, stop relying on others to tell you. And before someone says anything, I know he is a FoxNewsbot because of the teleprompter remark. Every President, Senator, Representative, etc who goes on TV to talk uses one. Yet Obama using one is this huge deal? ****ing ridiculous...
    How bout lying, anti-American, moron, with poopoo for brains. Didn't get THAT from Foxnews, I got that from simply watching him for a 5 years.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1 View Post
    ooo brother we have a FOX viewer! communist? lol
    OH NO, we have someone else afraid of the truth..
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    It hardly seems appropriate to take a celebration of team and "we" -- of the ultimate team and the ultimate we -- and turn the story into a grudge you have over politics. That kind of attention grabbing "look at me" move is basically the exact opposite of what's being celebrated.

But at the same time these are old men now who probably don't give two ****s about teams in general or even the '72 team, except as it offers them the opportunity for a nice payday.
    I totally agree. The team as a WHOLE should say "NO THANKS" !!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    It's the office of the President that is being disrespected. I could care less about Obama.
    I think it is pretty easy to see that Obama is doing more disrespecting of the office of President, than ANYTHING any of the 72 dolphins could do if they tried.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You'll have to remind me what the article is about. If an article just has a video I'm linking, or a specific quote, then I couldn't give less of a **** who the website hosting is. But you won't find me linking anything outside of a major publication or an academic journal for anything other than that. I call out FoxNewsBots when they spew out the obvious talking points like that teleprompter BS. You'll notice that I don't call you, Eshlemon, Lou, or any number of conservative posters that. You act like I'm just throwing out names, but I'm pretty careful with who I call these things...
    All three (Fox, CNN, MSNBC) are bias, and many of the people that watch them will act like robots believing what they see and hear, but there is a reason Fox is by far the most popular of the three, they at least try not to hold back any news....unlike Communist News Network.

Personally I don't watch any of them, I am tired of all these lies from both sides...would be awesome to have a real news network that was actually unbiased, and NEVER hire anyone that seemed to conservative or too liberal, but that will always be impossible.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tay0365 View Post
    All three (Fox, CNN, MSNBC) are bias, and many of the people that watch them will act like robots believing what they see and hear, but there is a reason Fox is by far the most popular of the three, they at least try not to hold back any news....unlike Communist News Network.

Personally I don't watch any of them, I am tired of all these lies from both sides...would be awesome to have a real news network that was actually unbiased, and NEVER hire anyone that seemed to conservative or too liberal, but that will always be impossible.
    No argument from me on their bias. But I have no idea how who can believe that Fox is the best of the bunch. They were so bad they actually had to keep saying "Fair and Balanced" at each commercial break. Besides, there is only one network with a legion of followers ready to parrot everything that is said to them, true or not. Sadly for the world, it is almost always untrue...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

7. -57
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    I totally agree. The team as a WHOLE should say "NO THANKS" !!!
    Clearly the majority of them want to go. If the few holdouts were team players then they would swallow their disagreements and go along.

I just don't think these guys care about team after all these years. They're old men who's main interest in the '72 Dolphins is how the undefeated season presents them with the opportunity to make money.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No argument from me on their bias. But I have no idea how who can believe that Fox is the best of the bunch. They were so bad they actually had to keep saying "Fair and Balanced" at each commercial break. Besides, there is only one network with a legion of followers ready to parrot everything that is said to them, true or not. Sadly for the world, it is almost always untrue...

Locke, there are many on both sides that will believe and do anything when told to, all Bill Maher has to do, is attack a certain person, and many will hate that person just because of what Bill said about him, same on the conservative side, if Rush talks about someone in the wrong way, many will go into Zombie mode.

I have read many of the stuff you have written, and I know you are liberal, but never at the expense of not using your brain, so you can't understand why some would allow themselves to believe anything on just someone's word, but it happens.

Many people will just listen to their favorite news, and if they say something about someone, they will just believe it instead of investigating for themselves.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Clearly the majority of them want to go. If the few holdouts were team players then they would swallow their disagreements and go along.

I just don't think these guys care about team after all these years. They're old men who's main interest in the '72 Dolphins is how the undefeated season presents them with the opportunity to make money.
    I agree, I am nowhere close to being a Obama fan, but if I was on the team, I would jump on it. People forget to remember that behind the republican or democratic politician, there is normally a good guy that out of politics, could probably be a friend of yours that just has a few different views then you.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Hopefully the same players of "conscience" would have also consistently declined to attend if this invite came during the criminal regime of the Cheney-Bush cabal. Cuz otherwise, objectively speaking, it's just transparent empty blind partisan politics.

They might have accepted the invite because of Bush-Cheney's politics and others would have declined. I am sure you would have protested Bush- Chaney because of your partisan nature. Chumley and John would have too.
    Criminal Regime,,,lol. Bengazie, Supplying arms to Mexican drug lords that kill border control agaents...nah..that has NOTHING to do with Obama.
    The 72 team is too important to sports history to ignore. Obama finally did something right.
    Quote Quote