Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Keith Jackson - TE ?

1. -1
    "Deep Threat"

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I Can Dream 3 Keith Jackson - TE ?

I heard this morning that Keith Jackson is willing to make a comeback (at age 48) if the Dolphins are interested in signing him for the season. He is in excellent shape and is already better then Egnew. So why not?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    I am totally for picking up a vet in the next week or so, but the question in my mind is the following:
    A) Do you move Clay into Keller's role and elevate Rodriguez to the FB/H-back. Clay could give you some of seam threat Keller was going to give.
    OR
    B) Do you leave Clay where he has practiced all year and put Sims in Keller's look? Sims would end up helping in the run game more than Keller at the very least.

There is nothing out there right now and I think we need to see what happens in house. Next week, many TE's will come free and we can see what is there. However, my "A" or "B" above is the question we have to answer.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Davie, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    I am totally for picking up a vet in the next week or so, but the question in my mind is the following:
    A) Do you move Clay into Keller's role and elevate Rodriguez to the FB/H-back. Clay could give you some of seam threat Keller was going to give.
    OR
    B) Do you leave Clay where he has practiced all year and put Sims in Keller's look? Sims would end up helping in the run game more than Keller at the very least.

There is nothing out there right now and I think we need to see what happens in house. Next week, many TE's will come free and we can see what is there. However, my "A" or "B" above is the question we have to answer.
    I'm going with A. I'm still in the wait and see mode with Clay, had high hopes with him his first year then...well inconsistent at best. I hope he can improve ie. like Jones did etc. I think he is the best option we have to fill the Keller pass catching role. We may get someone on the last cuts but I won't bet he will be any better than what we have, or that another team might not beat us to him.
    Quote Quote