I just started my franchise. I got rid of Keller and Marshall to make it more realistic. Like every year, there are obvious upgrades that im avoiding (Yanda at RG @ 80 something OVR for instance). Found Peyton Hillis on the waiver wire and thinking about converting him back to FB for the Fins. Want to try Rodriguez at TE with the rest of our crew. Clay Harbor is a TE upgrade thru FA, but I don't want to go too crazy the first year. Just deal with what we have. Our defense is nasty, but here are a few things i've noticed when playing with our team:
- Was forced to cut Jared Odrick because he was 61 overall.. are they serious? BS. but I am eager to get my franchise going so oh well.
- Charles Clay drops a ton of balls
- Holding on to McNutt... he catches everything I throw at him and is quicker than advertised
- Egnew is sharp and may be my starting TE.. like I said im going to move Rodriguez back, may go with them two and Dion Sims
- Marcus Thigpen is good at getting open deep. Catching the ball is another story. I moved him from RB to WR before I started my franchise so I can put him to use on deep balls.
- McDonald, the backup LT, is my new RG.
anybody else have some comments id like to hear your take, and if you are on PS3 id be down for some online franchise action.