Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Madden 25: Miami Dolphins

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ps3i Madden 25: Miami Dolphins

I just started my franchise. I got rid of Keller and Marshall to make it more realistic. Like every year, there are obvious upgrades that im avoiding (Yanda at RG @ 80 something OVR for instance). Found Peyton Hillis on the waiver wire and thinking about converting him back to FB for the Fins. Want to try Rodriguez at TE with the rest of our crew. Clay Harbor is a TE upgrade thru FA, but I don't want to go too crazy the first year. Just deal with what we have. Our defense is nasty, but here are a few things i've noticed when playing with our team:

- Was forced to cut Jared Odrick because he was 61 overall.. are they serious? BS. but I am eager to get my franchise going so oh well.
    - Charles Clay drops a ton of balls
    - Holding on to McNutt... he catches everything I throw at him and is quicker than advertised
    - Egnew is sharp and may be my starting TE.. like I said im going to move Rodriguez back, may go with them two and Dion Sims
    - Marcus Thigpen is good at getting open deep. Catching the ball is another story. I moved him from RB to WR before I started my franchise so I can put him to use on deep balls.
    - McDonald, the backup LT, is my new RG.

anybody else have some comments id like to hear your take, and if you are on PS3 id be down for some online franchise action.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Finheaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Madden 25: Miami Dolphins

Doesn't it come out Tuesday?
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Season Ticket gets the game 3 days in advance. its going to be hard to pull myself away from this thing. The graphics + sick new jerseys make the games light on the eyes, and the owners mode has more content than Head Coach 09. pretty sweet. they made several user friendly upgrades this year
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    NCAA disappointed me this year, gonna be trading it in and picking up madden after work Tuesday. This is gonna be the first year I can't do midnight release, already having withdrawals.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Biello View Post
    NCAA disappointed me this year, gonna be trading it in and picking up madden after work Tuesday. This is gonna be the first year I can't do midnight release, already having withdrawals.
    NCAA disappointed me, too. I really like the new Madden, though. The owner mode has soo much content. Takes some getting used to, but im having very close games using All-Pro with a adjusting sliders to make it a little harder.

GOOD luck running the ball with Evan Rodriguez at FB. I have found the best success using Dion Simms at FB (great blocker) and go with Egnew and Rodriguez as my TE's who both catch pretty well. I don't like using Clay, hes on the trade block.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    I have been looking forward to this game. The problem I have is I am so wrapped up in the World of Tanks Beta on my 360.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    no madden for me today... my early release was cut off and gamestop doesn't open til 10 am.. I only get to play in the mornings and late at night because of my schedule.

I have two franchises going:
    Miami is leading the division despite Tannehill out 10 games. I cut Matt Moore and have had far more success with Tanny's Aggie predecessor, Jerrod Johnson. Very serviceable QB thats available in FA in all franchises.

Also started one with the Jags. In preseason I traded away Marcedes Lewis and Maurice Jones Drew for draft picks and signed a deal to move out to LA. I traded for Oliver Vernon and Chris Culliver from SF. There are some pretty good QBs coming out of the draft so ill run with a rookie when we start as the All Stars. this relocation feature is pretty cool.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Superbowl MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    College Station, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What don't you guys like about NCAA? The running in that game is awesome, the players make cuts like in real life. In Madden the players seem like they are ice skating.. This year its a little better but there is still no hard cuts like in NCAA 14. So far in Madden I've played with Spiller, MJD, and Miller and they dont feel too different. Also have Tavon Austin at WR. Seems like everyone is running with the same speed - the elite speed guys should feel different.

I did fantasy draft. My d-line JPP, Suh, Geno Atkins, and Dion Jordan.. Jordan already has 4 sacks in 2 games but its still really tough to get pressure. The computer will sit in the pocket for 5 seconds before one of my guys finally breaks free. I played with the Dolphins and it was impossible to get pressure without blitzing. I havent messed with the sliders but if this continues I'm going to have to adjust.

Tannehill is a BEAST!!!

Thats funny you got Jerrod Johnson, we went to A&M at the same time and we had a few mutual friends. Really cool dude.
    God Bless Palestine
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COMEBACKRICKY View Post
    What don't you guys like about NCAA? .
    I think the defensive play in Madden 14 is superior to NCAA. I really enjoyed RTG though, looking forward to drafting my Heisman winning FAU QB
    Quote Quote