Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 22 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I gave up on the team when Keller got hurt, Miami released Marshall an Signed a LB'er

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

SAME OLD BS I gave up on the team when Keller got hurt, Miami released Marshall an Signed a LB'er

As a devoted fan of the Miami dolphins I have devoted reading the newspaper and practice review on the sunsentinel and miami herald everyday.... Miami Dolphins need to step it up.... I been dedicated 15 plus years and my father 30 plus years. We are ready to hang it up if they can't manage to get in the playoffs this year. I cannot fathom your starting tight end gets hurt, few days later you release Marshall and now you pick up a linebacker. What is Jeff Ireand thinking.... Todd heap, Shockey and Boss is still available. Then our first round pick is a defensive end knowing 3 really good offensive lineman are on the board.... This is a God awful pick when you know your Dline is stacked already and u have a questionable O-line.... Players and Jeff Ireland may not care of what I may think because they are there collecting a check at the end of the day and living a lavish life. So Miami needs to do us all a favor and remove their head out from where the light does shine and ball the hell out.... Us fans are getting pist and angry because Jeff Ireland is constantly blowing smoking always stating he is going to make big moves and do other things to improve the team but usually ends up with sub-par players. Then my complaint about Tannehill, release the ball and stop second guessing yourself either throw ball or throw the damn ball away or go to your check down. Stop eating sacks damnit, I'm tired of being the laughing joke at work... And one last thought on first down the play is very predictable 9 times out of 10 it's a run... Someone needs to tell Sherman change the crap up.... Even sitting at home I can predict his calls... Thanks for reading!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    have fun with that. stay home. nit skirts or something.....i dont care.

FA: Dmitiri Patterson (Vet min.w/ incentives)
    1. Zach Martin OT
    2. Bishop Sankey RB
    3. Brandon Thomas G/T
    4. Max Bullough ILB
    5. Crockett Gilmore TE
    6. Brandon Linder G/T
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    1st Team All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great fans stick like glue.
    If you are considering bailing, I suggest you take a very long hike.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by chimbo0628 View Post
    As a devoted fan of the Miami dolphins We are ready to hang it up ... Thanks for reading!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have a nice year..maybe you'll grace us with another 10 posts if you come back in '14. Ciao

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    No Soup For You!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cramps?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Well if we dont make the playoffs this year, I now know the bright side I can look to.

Jeremy Shockey.... and at the same time. Tells me all I need to know.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Later. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You've been dedicated for so long and now when we finally have a qb THAT could be our franchise qb for years to come you decide to quit? You've already been through the tough times, but if you wanna give up now then fine.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Paragraphs are your friend!

The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chimbo0628 View Post
    As a devoted fan of the Miami dolphins I have devoted reading the newspaper and practice review on the sunsentinel and miami herald everyday.... Miami Dolphins need to step it up.... I been dedicated 15 plus years and my father 30 plus years. We are ready to hang it up if they can't manage to get in the playoffs this year. I cannot fathom your starting tight end gets hurt, few days later you release Marshall and now you pick up a linebacker. What is Jeff Ireand thinking.... Todd heap, Shockey and Boss is still available. Then our first round pick is a defensive end knowing 3 really good offensive lineman are on the board.... This is a God awful pick when you know your Dline is stacked already and u have a questionable O-line.... Players and Jeff Ireland may not care of what I may think because they are there collecting a check at the end of the day and living a lavish life. So Miami needs to do us all a favor and remove their head out from where the light does shine and ball the hell out.... Us fans are getting pist and angry because Jeff Ireland is constantly blowing smoking always stating he is going to make big moves and do other things to improve the team but usually ends up with sub-par players. Then my complaint about Tannehill, release the ball and stop second guessing yourself either throw ball or throw the damn ball away or go to your check down. Stop eating sacks damnit, I'm tired of being the laughing joke at work... And one last thought on first down the play is very predictable 9 times out of 10 it's a run... Someone needs to tell Sherman change the crap up.... Even sitting at home I can predict his calls... Thanks for reading!!!
    Thanks for your post. It was a breath of fresh air to see someone who doesn't wear the rose-colored glasses and fall for the same crap every year.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote