Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: USC WR Marqise Lee

1. -11
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SF Dolphin Fan View Post
    Clowney would have to be the guy. The team could move Jordan to linebacker permanently or at least until Wake is done playing. But, if Miami has the #1 pick it would probably mean that Tannehill wasn't the answer. It would also mean that both Ireland and Philbin would likely be gone. So the Louisville qb would be in the running.

As it stands, I think the Dolphins end up picking somewhere in the 20's. I'll say 22 just to put a number out there. At that spot, I think a tackle like Richardson from Tennessee would make a lot of sense.
    I was not impressed with Clowney last night. No sacks and only three tackles. He looked out of shape and disinterested. You have to wonder whether he will be this way in the NFL. Some guys have Hall of Fame talent, but the effort and desire isn't there.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Give me Sammy Watkins all day. I also love Colt Lyerla
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    ~GOD in the flesh~

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wouldn't mind at all
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Yeah I have heard a lot of good things about Louiville's Teddy Bridgewater. I don't think I have actually seen him play. I watch a lot of Pac-12 games and Marcus Mariota of the Oregon Ducks is a QB I really like....good arm and mobility. He might come out in 2014. I hope we won't be looking at another QB, and still believe Tannehill will get it done. You're right, if we are picking first that would mean Philbin/Ireland would likely be gone. I think we will probably be picking around the #20 spot. Are you talking about Antonio Richardson, the Vol's O-lineman? He's huge. That wouldn't be a bad pick if he comes out. Baylor has a O-lineman Guard named Cyril Richardson who is a beast. Probably the best Guard in college football.
    I watched Bridgewater play last week, and it was very impressive. He has total vision of everything going on the field to find the open player, plus the ability to deliver a pass in stride 30 yards downfield. Even when his guys aren't really open, he has the ability to place the ball when his receiver is in man coverage, a valuable NFL skill. I'm rarely as impressed by top QB draft prospects as many, but Bridgewater blew me away.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Trade up.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want this kid to be a Dolphin. Hopefully he'll slip a little as he hasn't been making too much noise at USC this year. I think he could be a starvin' Marvin Harrison type player in this league.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St Helens, Or
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JDRA20 View Post
    I want this kid to be a Dolphin. Hopefully he'll slip a little as he hasn't been making too much noise at USC this year. I think he could be a starvin' Marvin Harrison type player in this league.
    He's been hurt and will get a pass if he measures well at the combine. Dude is first day material.
    Failure isn't fatal. Failure to change might be. - John Wooden
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Too many holes to go WR especially after giving up big deals to Wallace, Hartline, and Gibson. And with Matthews emerging. Unless we trade one of those guys I dont see it happening.

However I do agree Lee is a stud. And he would be a perfect fit for this O...very smooth. He would be an upgrade. As for the playmaker side on O, Id like a legitimate threat out of the backfield and a big RZ win option..I think Matthews has potential in that role but he hasnt been given many chances.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolphin618 View Post
    Too many holes to go WR especially after giving up big deals to Wallace, Hartline, and Gibson. And with Matthews emerging. Unless we trade one of those guys I dont see it happening.

However I do agree Lee is a stud. And he would be a perfect fit for this O...very smooth. He would be an upgrade. As for the playmaker side on O, Id like a legitimate threat out of the backfield and a big RZ win option..I think Matthews has potential in that role but he hasnt been given many chances.
    A mock I just saw would have the Cleveland Brown's taking Marqise Lee. They need WR help. The Browns got a boatlaod of picks because of the Trent Richardson deal and other deals.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Sammy Watkins > Marqise Lee

Quote Quote