Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden 25

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Madden 25

Got my copy from amazon today. Very disappointed when I pull up the new dolphins jerseys in the game. They used the old teal/green color rather than updating to the new aqua/blue. It looks awful. The white uniforms look good but very disappointed in the home uniforms. This would have been such an easy fix and there is no excuse seeing as the uniforms were released 4 months ago. The quality control at EA is complete garbage and has been for years. Atleast I got sunday ticket with it this year so no matter how much EA messed up Madden still well worth the money. Anxiously awaiting the hopeful return of 2k sports to the football arena some day to show these guys how it is suppose to be done.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    WILDCARD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I cant wait for EA to loose exclusive licensing rights the NFL, I believe this is the final year. They have no competition and it shows in their product. They have been pumping out mediocre software for a long time now. EA is one of the worst Developers for game consoles.
    Happy about 3 points, sigh.... =(
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Dont mess with Clint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhishyPhishy View Post
    Got my copy from amazon today. Very disappointed when I pull up the new dolphins jerseys in the game. They used the old teal/green color rather than updating to the new aqua/blue. It looks awful. The white uniforms look good but very disappointed in the home uniforms. This would have been such an easy fix and there is no excuse seeing as the uniforms were released 4 months ago. The quality control at EA is complete garbage and has been for years. Atleast I got sunday ticket with it this year so no matter how much EA messed up Madden still well worth the money. Anxiously awaiting the hopeful return of 2k sports to the football arena some day to show these guys how it is suppose to be done.
    so besides the jersey, something that could very easily get fixed with future updates, what about the important stuff...the game itself ?

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by godolphins1985 View Post
    I cant wait for EA to loose exclusive licensing rights the NFL, I believe this is the final year. They have no competition and it shows in their product. They have been pumping out mediocre software for a long time now. EA is one of the worst Developers for game consoles.

EA has lost me since they stopped releasing madden for PC
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    madden has been the same garbage since madden 10 theres no point in buying the new one maybe things will change for ps4 and xbox one
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    People crazy madden is and always was a great game.
    Some will like others will hate it. I for one love it
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just getting into the game now, been redeeming my preorder codes and messing with the ultimate team stuff.

I love football games so I will continue to play Madden, even with its flaws it is a good time. But if/when 2k is allowed back into the fight I will quickly make the switch.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    WILDCARD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great game compared to what? The game has a lot of flaws. They add a feature, they take out a feature, THEN they reintroduce the old feature they took away as a NEW feature. Rinse and repeat. Madden is a poor football game for 60 dollars.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    For the past few years the only reason to buy madden has been for the new rookie class and the updated player ratings.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Toyota LogoManchester United FCXbox Logo
    I miss 2k football
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    Im not buying it. It's coming in the mail through gamefly so if it sucks I wont have lost 60.00
    Quote Quote