Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden 25

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Madden 25

I skipped last year and am disappointed in the game. It still sucks, it's still not polished and feels clunky as heck...laggy menus annoy me a lot and the games drag because of all the laggy videos throughout the game

Ill still play it here and there but it would be nice to be "wow'ed" by a football game again before I die

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah I'm not feeling it so far , I'm a give a few days before I call it tho...
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Superbowl MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    College Station, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins1985 View Post
    Great game compared to what? The game has a lot of flaws. They add a feature, they take out a feature, THEN they reintroduce the old feature they took away as a NEW feature. Rinse and repeat. Madden is a poor football game for 60 dollars.
    Seriously.. They took away fantasy draft and importing rosters and this year they added it back and tried to pass it off as new features. This game is OKAY. But not worth over $40. I wish everyone would boycott Madden for a year so they can actually put some work into it.

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ill stick with tecmo super bowl
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The game is good, the owner mode is good, the game play is tight --I have no issues with it!
    best Madden in a couple year!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    madden has been awful for years. I only play ncaa and now that's gone. 2k was the best period. and you couldn't beat the $20 cost. cant wait for ea to lose the license.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by COMEBACKRICKY View Post
    Seriously.. They took away fantasy draft and importing rosters and this year they added it back and tried to pass it off as new features. This game is OKAY. But not worth over $40. I wish everyone would boycott Madden for a year so they can actually put some work into it.
    my friends and I have been boycotting it for 3 years. but this game isn't going away. WE NEED THE 2K SERIES BACK!!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've been doing owner mode, first step rebuild stadium. I like it. of course the jerseys are wrong that sucks, but im not overly worried about it. I buy ncaa every year and play with my alma mater ecu, whos coach ruffin mcneil used to be a BIG man, 3 years ago he did the gas bypass and is prob under 200, yet every ncaa game since has still had him fat. so yeah they cant get everything right but you would think jerseys for a pro team yes.
    there is only so much you can do with a video game once everything is done out. COD is an example. what else do you want in the game?
    the major negative ill have with it is dion Jordan is beyond injury prone, I cant keep him on the field. and online everyone I play wants to use the redskins.
    still have the Nintendo hooked up to big screen and play tecmo bowl and tecmo superbowl all the time though. never was into the 2K games, they seemed to botchy while running. did love the blitz games though, especially EA got license and the took a huge steamy pile of poop on the nfl. with player names, steroids, getting the needle and so on
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    madden has been awful for years. I only play ncaa and now that's gone. 2k was the best period. and you couldn't beat the $20 cost. cant wait for ea to lose the license.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

my friends and I have been boycotting it for 3 years. but this game isn't going away. WE NEED THE 2K SERIES BACK!!!!
    To me, NCAA was always the same game every single year. Madden's gameplay has always been better than NCAA's.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like the owner mode so far, took over the Jags franchise and quickly moved that sorry team out of Florida to London. Did the fantasy draft for the team and glad to see it auto skips to your pick right after you pick making the process light years faster than in the past.

The game play so far is pretty fun but presentation wise it just is not where the franchise should be in comparison to other games. The menu screen lag like crazy, the sideline players and coaches look terrible and the fans have not seen an update since ps2 days id say.

All in all it is fun but like others have said nothing to really wow you, its just another Madden.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montréal, Québec
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The game is fine, they tweaked with ball carrying control and its more intutive, wich is nice. For the Madden ultimate team mode the Dolphins representative is Rashad Jones, wich sucks a bit, I would've seen Wake or Soliai/Stark as better option tho... Wake and Jordan are a crazy combo as DE's, well actually the Dline as a whole is crazy. Grimes is rated as 90 & the 2 safetys in the mid 80's, the LB core is meh... On offense, there a lot of whole Thomas is actually rated higher than Miller, the oline besid Pouncey and Clabo is atrocious, for the WR, Wallace is nice but i feel like Hartline as been underrated, so Keller is a big part of the offense.
    Quote Quote