Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is why people don't like cops......

1. -21
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Unless I said all cops are d-bags like these d-bags. Then you're pretty much just stretching for butt nuggets here.
    I know you are trying to back pedal. But the word "all" would be merely redundant in "This is why people don't like cops". If you wanted to separate yourself from including all cops you should have written: This is why people don't like some cops.....

It is also your history pointing out shortcomings of police officers yet you have never posted anything positive about police officers.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    I know you are trying to back pedal. But the word "all" would be merely redundant in "This is why people don't like cops". If you wanted to separate yourself from including all cops you should have written: This is why people don't like some cops.....

It is also your history pointing out shortcomings of police officers yet you have never posted anything positive about police officers.
    I think it's funny that you totally ignore the abuse of power by these 2 d-bags but instead attack me for which words I use. Tell me how do they smell today???

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guy passes DUI tests....gets arrested and tased anyways. And oh yeah they pepper spray his mom too.

WARNING

Any videos showing police misdeeds or abuse of powers is an attack on ALL police officers. Unless you specify that it isn't because people are incapable of telling the difference and should probably be given a box of tissues and tampons.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    I think it's funny that you totally ignore the abuse of power by these 2 d-bags but instead attack me for which words I use. Tell me how do they smell today???
    I don't ignore anything but I also don't label anybody across the board. I think you would get a lot more positive reactions out of everybody if you would bring the message across in a way in which you don't lash out at an entire occupation. Sometimes it is just the way you bring the message across.

And yes, they are d-bags.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    I don't ignore anything but I also don't label anybody across the board. I think you would get a lot more positive reactions out of everybody if you would bring the message across in a way in which you don't lash out at an entire occupation. Sometimes it is just the way you bring the message across.

And yes, they are d-bags.

I'm not lashing out on an entire occupation. I'm lashing out at those that abuse power and violate rights. Much like I do with many other things. You on the other hand are assuming that I'm attacking all police and like you said an "entire occupation". Much like those that say you don't "support the troops" when you speak out against the wars and war crimes. No different. This isn't anti-cop. It's pro-liberty.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I generally don't have a problem with cops.

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I could completely destroy this thread, especially that 2nd clip the OP posted in 23, but dont even want to spend the time.

OP is becoming the worst poster in this forum and that is quite a feat.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I could completely destroy this thread, especially that 2nd clip the OP posted in 23, but dont even want to spend the time.

OP is becoming the worst poster in this forum and that is quite a feat.
    Yawn.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

This is why people don't like cops......

Rather stupid. It was a fight they couldn't win even if they decked both cops. Better just to defuse the situation and walk away,

"I'm sorry, officer. i didn't mean anything disrespectful. Am I under arrest? Goodnight, then."
    Last edited by cdz12250; 09-02-2013 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    I generally don't have a problem with cops.
    The other night I was in my buddies bar after a golf tournament spending my skins money I won and some scumbag holds up a bank armed and flees. There is also shots fired but no one gets hurt, they put out an APB and bam, three blocks from the bar I'm in they pull a car over with this dude in it and he flees on foot into the night.

I'm sitting there drinking with three off duty cops, two local PD and a Deputy Sheriff, as the local PD, Sheriff's department and Toppers scourer the city for this dumbass, everyone walks over to me and asked if I have my gun lol.

I looked at my buddies who were the off duty cops and said you dumb ****s are sad stories when they walk over to the redneck and ask him instead of you about guns hahhaaa. Out of the 4 guys in the bar who perhaps would be caring only one was albeit locked in my vehicle. Lol.

The finally caught this douchebag a week and a half later hiding out about an 1 1/2 from where they lost him but I still have taken every chance I have had in the last week and half to run that in to my buddies. It's a small town so I will bust their nuts every single time I get the chance to bring it up in a conversation from now until I cannot talk.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote