Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bridgewater or Tannehill (not realistic)

1. -11
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bridgewater looks really good. Hopefully he won't end up with the Jets, where he would be an upgrade over Geno Smith. I honestly think the Jaguars could go 0-16. If you watched them in the opener against the Chiefs, they looked as bad as any team I have seen in the past ten years. I think Bridgewater wouild likely be taken by them as the #1 overall pick.

I just checked WalterFootball.com and they also have the Jags taking Bridgewater. They have us with the 21st pick and taking CB Jason Verrett of TCU.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Teddy will be either a Raider or a Jag, you can mark that down. The Raiders had 3 scouts at our game with EKU last Saturday.
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I think he is a jag no question. like I said when I started the thread I played a uofl and im bias. that said im a tannehill supporter. teddy just has that it factor
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    I think he is a jag no question. like I said when I started the thread I played a uofl and im bias. that said im a tannehill supporter. teddy just has that it factor
    What years?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't want the jets to draft him. The guy doesn't even scramble and throws the all funny. He rushed for 4 whole yards last year. Any QB in the NFL can scramble for at least 10 yards in 1 single play. The best QB coming out is Aaron Murray. Murray reminds me a little like like Payton Manning. Manziel is my number 2 and Derek Carr is my #3 QB. Bridgewater is #4 in my opinion.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Since 84

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ahh no, I could throw for 5 tds a game if I was upright the entire game and receivers open by ten yards.

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenandwhite80 View Post
    I don't want the jets to draft him. The guy doesn't even scramble and throws the all funny. He rushed for 4 whole yards last year. Any QB in the NFL can scramble for at least 10 yards in 1 single play. The best QB coming out is Aaron Murray. Murray reminds me a little like like Payton Manning. Manziel is my number 2 and Derek Carr is my #3 QB. Bridgewater is #4 in my opinion.
    Oh Teddy can scramble just fine. He was the #2 dual threat QB coming out of high school he's a pass first, pass second, pass third, run fourth QB. As far as passing the "(b)all funny" well that comment makes me question how many times you've actually seen him play. But then again you think Aaron Murray is the best QB coming out so that tells me all I need to know.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Juice is loose

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    tanny all day
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Tannehill is developing nicely. What I would love to do is maybe draft a QB like Oregon's Marcus Mariota, and developing him for the future as our #2 QB. I like him a lot more than Johnny Manziel, even though I know QB is not our #1 prioroty right now. This might allow us to deal Matt Moore away for a decent draft pick. I just love the way he runs the Duck's offense, and how he is able to take off running when the receivers are covered. He just seems to be a really smart player. Here is a clip of some of his highlights.

Quote Quote