Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that we lost the hall of famer AJ Francis

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Now that we lost the hall of famer AJ Francis

We are finished we should just give up now that we lost a fringe player that dominate the other teams scrubs that are now out of the league. Some of you need change your skirts and stops your bitching. If this is a reflection of fin fans no wonder we play to a half empty stadium. Grow a pair and support your team.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The ATL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2230 View Post
    We are finished we should just give up now that we lost a fringe player that dominate the other teams scrubs that are now out of the league. Some of you need change your skirts and stops your bitching. If this is a reflection of fin fans no wonder we play to a half empty stadium. Grow a pair and support your team.
    Well said !!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gotta love the hypocritical threads that b***h about people b****ing. Theyre getting old and tired
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great thread. Glad I read it. Would read again.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2230 View Post
    I dont think any real fan....you know I am a real fan too, that its not about whether we lost a fringe player and now we should all give up. You made that up.

The idea is to build for the future, and while I would agree that we did a big deal this year towards that endeavor, you dont let guys who are disruptive into backfields at that size go to other teams so that they wont have to draft a DT next year and we just may have to.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

or be able to have 4 guys who can all play and maybe you trade your old fart player for something else you need. but we will never know until.....until probly Oct. when we play the Patriots.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    I dont think any real fan....you know I am a real fan too, that its not about whether we lost a fringe player and now we should all give up. You made that up.

The idea is to build for the future, and while I would agree that we did a big deal this year towards that endeavor, you dont let guys who are disruptive into backfields at that size go to other teams so that they wont have to draft a DT next year and we just may have to.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

or be able to have 4 guys who can all play and maybe you trade your old fart player for something else you need. but we will never know until.....until probly Oct. when we play the Patriots.
    I wouldnt try to reason with these types of people (Ie.. those such as the OP).
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cutting Kheeston was worse imo.
    2014 Mock Draft

1. Zack Martin - OT/OG - Notre Dame
    2. Chris Borland - ILB - Wisconsin
    3. C.J. Fiedeorowicz - TE - Iowa
    4. Trai Turner - OG - LSU
    5. Brandon Thomas - OT/OG - Clemson
    6. Storm Johnson - RB - South Florida
    7. Calvin Barnett - DT - Oklahoma State

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Some people get why losing Francis is a noteworthy deal -- and potentially a BIG deal.

Some people don't. And they're the same people who are just fine w. the last decade of mediocrity. And poor decisions by the front office -- just as long as it's the Phins front office making the decisions, it's right. No matter how many mediocre seasons stack up, no matter how many low-ceiling and mediocre players are inserted into skill positions -- they're the BEST as long as the front office puts them on the roster. lol.

Please. I get that you don't get why losing Francis is a deal.

It shows a lot about football acumen. Some fans are football players and teachers. Others are Madden players and simple fans.

We get which one you are. Now leave the rest of us alone.

LD
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When Francis sacks tanne deflects a ball ,,stuffs the dolphins running game and goes onto the prime we have aging vets who are in contract years. Francis did enough in my opinion to keep .
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    An entire thread for this? It's my fault. My fault. I clicked it. Shame on me.
    Quote Quote