Good morning Dolphins fans! Good luck this week!
Great video, as always!
This guy knows his stuff! I totally agree about getting Tannehill on the move. We have to do that more.
** I meant former when I typed this drunken rant!!
Last edited by SCall13; 09-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.
I'm hoping Miami comes out aggressive and they are able to send a few messages in the first game. e.g.
- If you don't max protect you QB and keep your TE at home, we will put him on the ground.
- If you don't respect Wallace, Tannehill can hit him deep.
It should be fun see them trying to prove that Miami is a dynamic team and they have the talent to dictate to their opponents.
Great job, bad prediction. Miami will score on Cleveland, Cleveland will struggle to score on Miami.
The Dolphins will get to Weeden and that will be all she wrote.
He seems to think the O-lines gives Cleveland the victory, I say the defense gives Miami an easy victory.
"Fiedler did not have the arm strength of Tannehill, but overall he was a much better QB."
Attack the Person, Not the Ideas:
Attack the person in some way. For example:
- Attack their expertise, questioning their qualifications or experience
- Comment on their inability to make a good argument
- Attach them to discredited others
You are not qualified to make such a statement.
You would say that, wouldn't you.
And who do you think is going to believe you.
Attacking the Person is a form of distraction, forcing them into defense and away from their argument.