Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2013 Dolphins vs Browns Video Preview

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Football Gameplan's 2013 Dolphins vs Browns Video Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZ-2WilDt0

Good morning Dolphins fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    www.footballgameplan.com
    "Where Football Makes Sense"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great video, as always!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
    This guy knows his stuff! I totally agree about getting Tannehill on the move. We have to do that more.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballCEO View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZ-2WilDt0

Good morning Dolphins fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    You actually picked the BROWNS? LMAO. I've usually enjoyed your breakdowns. But there is NO WAY Miami loses to the Browns. Miami WILL shut down Richardson and the Browns are lacking arguably their best receiver. And Wheedon is erratic at best. What a joke man. You better go back and re-study tape or whatever you do. You have made me seriously LAUGH at you. This was a terrible breakdown. This will not even be close. Miami wins EASILY. Please don't put your BS on this site again. You are trying too hard and obviously have NO idea about football. What a huge joke. Miami will destroy the Browns. What a joke you have become. Are you reading the BS articles from CBS and ESPN and trying to rely on the consensus? Or are you really putting thought into this game? Obvious the latter. Miami's defense WILL be the difference; giving Miami more opportunities to score. And they will. Cleveland will be completely outclassed. This game should NOT even be close. Miami by at LEAST 2 TDs.

** I meant former when I typed this drunken rant!!
    Last edited by SCall13; 09-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.

SCall13, Jr.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Amsterdam
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice.
    I'm hoping Miami comes out aggressive and they are able to send a few messages in the first game. e.g.
    - If you don't max protect you QB and keep your TE at home, we will put him on the ground.
    - If you don't respect Wallace, Tannehill can hit him deep.

It should be fun see them trying to prove that Miami is a dynamic team and they have the talent to dictate to their opponents.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SCall13 View Post
    You actually picked the BROWNS? LMAO. I've usually enjoyed your breakdowns. But there is NO WAY Miami loses to the Browns. Miami WILL shut down Richardson and the Browns are lacking arguably their best receiver. And Wheedon is erratic at best. What a joke man. You better go back and re-study tape or whatever you do. You have made me seriously LAUGH at you. This was a terrible breakdown. This will not even be close. Miami wins EASILY. Please don't put your BS on this site again. You are trying too hard and obviously have NO idea about football. What a huge joke. Miami will destroy the Browns. What a joke you have become. Are you reading the BS articles from CBS and ESPN and trying to rely on the consensus? Or are you really putting thought into this game? Obvious the latter. Miami's defense WILL be the difference; giving Miami more opportunities to score. And they will. Cleveland will be completely outclassed. This game should NOT even be close. Miami by at LEAST 2 TDs.

Miami is not that good. They certainly can beat Cleveland, but it's not guarantee. They are about the same talent wise.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great job, bad prediction. Miami will score on Cleveland, Cleveland will struggle to score on Miami.

The Dolphins will get to Weeden and that will be all she wrote.

He seems to think the O-lines gives Cleveland the victory, I say the defense gives Miami an easy victory.
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swantoon View Post
    Miami is not that good. They certainly can beat Cleveland, but it's not guarantee. They are about the same talent wise.
    LMAO! Seriously? Okay guy. You lost any respect with this one post I may have otherwise had for you.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SCall13 View Post
    I hope this isn't serious because you come off looking looking like the type of person you're trying to describe with this terrible post

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin View Post
    Great job, bad prediction. Miami will score on Cleveland, Cleveland will struggle to score on Miami.

The Dolphins will get to Weeden and that will be all she wrote.

He seems to think the O-lines gives Cleveland the victory, I say the defense gives Miami an easy victory.
    What you said bro.
    Quote Quote