Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: If the Dolphins Lose By 7 or Fewer Points Today:

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • The team definitely won't make the playoffs.

0 0%
  • The team probably won't make the playoffs.

12 28.57%
  • The team definitely will make the playoffs.

0 0%
  • The team probably will make the playoffs.

5 11.90%
  • It will mean nothing significant in terms of the playoffs.

25 59.52%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If the Dolphins Lose a Close Game Today...

1. -21
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    For future reference , every afc east, afc and nfl game we play can have playoff implications, unfortunately we won't know the impact of any game has on playoff implications till the end of the season.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Yippi ka yay mother******!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91
    I vote: They will win so this thread is useless!
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: If the Dolphins Lose a Close Game Today...

Its a tough game if we lose a close game it will be disappointing but understandable. I think this game is about 50/50
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its just funny reading the posters who post a post who are crying about a post they claim is negative about a post someone else posted...
    FH is a free environment...you can choose to ignore but please don't cause the responses are comdic gold on a Sunday morning with coffee

The best is: "I am going to join VIP now because of ...."
    Last edited by SB Dreamer; 09-15-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Dolphins won't lose today. We have to remember that this Colts team was a 1-15 team just 2 years ago. Last year they had a big spike upwards but lets not forget it was a very emotional season with the coaching staff medical situation and they played very inspired. They had many close wins and did it with great emotion and some smoke and mirrors (similar to Miami's 11-5 season after the horrific 1-15 season in 2007. Whenever there is such a huge spike one year after such a pathetic season as 2011 was for the Colts, you can expect a very mediocre & underperforming season the following year (THIS year).

This is prevalent and common through all of NFL history. Hell, all you have to do is look at our own Dolphins after the 2007 season when we had the 1st overall pick. An 11-5 season followed and then expectations were "falsely" high for the following year in 2009, and we witnessed a sub-mediocre 2009 season as things came back down to earth. The colts were underrated right before last season year, and now people are overrating them after last season. The Colts are not that good at all. The median year is upon them. The Dolphins are a better football club on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Dolphins win today...
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    we won't lose. it's Marino's birthday today. enough said.

OMG... Horrible

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 888 View Post
    The Dolphins won't lose today. We have to remember that this Colts team was a 1-15 team just 2 years ago. Last year they had a big spike upwards but lets not forget it was a very emotional season with the coaching staff medical situation and they played very inspired. They had many close wins and did it with great emotion and some smoke and mirrors (similar to Miami's 11-5 season after the horrific 1-15 season in 2007. Whenever there is such a huge spike one year after such a pathetic season as 2011 was for the Colts, you can expect a very mediocre & underperforming season the following year (THIS year).

This is prevalent and common through all of NFL history. Hell, all you have to do is look at our own Dolphins after the 2007 season when we had the 1st overall pick. An 11-5 season followed and then expectations were "falsely" high for the following year in 2009, and we witnessed a sub-mediocre 2009 season as things came back down to earth. The colts were underrated right before last season year, and now people are overrating them after last season. The Colts are not that good at all. The median year is upon them. The Dolphins are a better football club on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Dolphins win today...
    I think those are awfully good points, but I think that with the way Andrew Luck tends to play when the chips are down, he's the equalizer in that regard. He carried that team last year, in his rookie season, and there's no reason to believe IMO that he's incapable of doing that again today.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All I know is we need to beat indy. I am so sick of losing to this team and it's paper thin fan base.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by SB Dreamer View Post
    Its just funny reading the posters who post a post who are crying about a post they claim is negative about a post someone else posted...
    FH is a free environment...you can choose to ignore but please don't cause the responses are comdic gold on a Sunday morning with coffee

The best is: "I am going to join VIP now because of ...."
    So FH is a free environment unless you deem the post unfit? Yes, many of us are being critical of these who is me posters. So what?
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Of the people who believe this game has playoff implications, 69% believe a close loss today makes the team improbable to make the playoffs.
    Quote Quote