Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Im back

  1. -1
    Amars's Avatar
    Championship or nothing.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2002
    Posts:
    9,147
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    los angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Im back

    Not sure if some of the original posters are on this board but it seems like this board have really grown. Cant wait to get some good fins talk this season.
    img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Goatskape/Sigs/AmarsSig.gif
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,005
    vCash:
    4293
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How long have you been vacation? With a join date of 2002 you have to be one of the people who opened the doors on the site. We have some long time members around these parts.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Amars's Avatar
    Championship or nothing.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2002
    Posts:
    9,147
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    los angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yep. I see FinFanInCali and Nubular7 is still here. Seen this site change layout about 3 times. Been here since the original owner owned the site. I think he was 16yrs old when he started finheaven.com. Then I remember his dad died i think of cancer and then he went to college. He went on to sell the site I think to a member named fin-atic. Not sure if you were here when the mutiny happen against the new owner and some people went and started thephins.com. I kinda left at that time because this placed turned into a soap opera during that time. Anyways happy to be back. Looking foward to talking with everyone and joining the VIP section.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    4,926
    vCash:
    7644
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer
    I hope you like the look of the place now too.

    Never go to the Library without your shotgun.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    19,394
    vCash:
    9912
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Amars View Post
    Yep. I see FinFanInCali and Nubular7 is still here. Seen this site change layout about 3 times. Been here since the original owner owned the site. I think he was 16yrs old when he started finheaven.com. Then I remember his dad died i think of cancer and then he went to college. He went on to sell the site I think to a member named fin-atic. Not sure if you were here when the mutiny happen against the new owner and some people went and started thephins.com. I kinda left at that time because this placed turned into a soap opera during that time. Anyways happy to be back. Looking foward to talking with everyone and joining the VIP section.
    Welcome back!





    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Fin Fan in Cali's Avatar
    RIP Gary Moore

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    25,002
    vCash:
    16121
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good to have you back bro!

    Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    CalDolFan1014's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    12,788
    vCash:
    3104
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Welcome back dude!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,005
    vCash:
    4293
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amars View Post
    Yep. I see FinFanInCali and Nubular7 is still here. Seen this site change layout about 3 times. Been here since the original owner owned the site. I think he was 16yrs old when he started finheaven.com. Then I remember his dad died i think of cancer and then he went to college. He went on to sell the site I think to a member named fin-atic. Not sure if you were here when the mutiny happen against the new owner and some people went and started thephins.com. I kinda left at that time because this placed turned into a soap opera during that time. Anyways happy to be back. Looking foward to talking with everyone and joining the VIP section.
    I joined right after the change in ownership. I was new to internet forums (I lurked but never posted before 2008) so I didn't even pay attention to the back and forth at that time, after deciding I was going to post more I checked a few other sites out and decided to move in here.

    Now several years later I wouldn't go anywhere else, Finheaven is my home with anything Dolphins related.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    JPPT1974's Avatar
    Easter Bunnies!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    202
    vCash:
    2234
    Loc:
    Seymour TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I joined right after the change in ownership. I was new to internet forums (I lurked but never posted before 2008) so I didn't even pay attention to the back and forth at that time, after deciding I was going to post more I checked a few other sites out and decided to move in here.

    Now several years later I wouldn't go anywhere else, Finheaven is my home with anything Dolphins related.
    Did the same thing and drifted off. But now am back too. Welcome back!
    Easter Bunnies!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    19,394
    vCash:
    9912
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Did the same thing and drifted off. But now am back too. Welcome back!
    Welcome back to you too!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:02 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:54 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
  4. Oregon State Wins Back To Back College World Series!!!
    By King Felix in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 01:01 AM
  5. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •