Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How does it feel Dolph-Fans?

1. -41
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: How does it feel Dolph-Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by SB Dreamer View Post
    You suffer without a QB for 15 years after Marino & finally land a decent one after years of fruitless searches

Colt fan uses P Manning until the tires are bald then dump him for Andy Luck ....Set for next 15 years (No search required)

You watch Ricky Run (moderate success) R Brown run (Less than stellar) and the others in a rotating door come & go for seasons

Colt fan will be watching T Richardson tear it up as Andy will force the defense to respect the pass and not stack the box.

Colts have pulled off a #1 overall AND a #3 overall in less than 2 full seasons...

Irsay will soon have any top WR he chooses to be sure when they see MIA in playoffs...the outcome will be drastically different. He must own the league.
    Stopped Trent Richardson. Stopped Andrew Luck. Thread over.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hopefully you'll have wiped Irsay's jism off your chin (unless you've bronzed it as a sentimental keepsake) before the next time Tannehill, Wallace and the D emasculates "Andy" and his cheating franchise.

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fraud fan alert,confused wheter he's a dolphin fan or colts fan.

0-5 is coming into focus...1.5 quarters left to change to course of a season
    3rd qtr of the Browns

It would be a huge win...the biggest in years imo & I would start to think this year might really be different.
    When was the last time we started 2 - 0 anyway? seems like its been decades
    Prior to beating the Colts

I still have not figured out how your team went from a decade of being 1st (playoffs every season) to worst (and #1 Pick) and back again (playoffs last season) so fast but I am sure you personally had nothing to do with it.
    Dolphin fans dont use your team,it's our team.

I do think the teams will see each other again before next season and if Andy beats us the mood will certainly sour around here fast being he should really be in another uniform in the natural order of things. The Jags could sure use Andy about now...but so could about 8 other bottom dwellers that included Miami when Luck came out.
    Now it's us

Yes! Someone else on FH who understands the Colts cheating does affect you as a Fan. In the end when they sandbag and get the best players that leads to wins against other NFL teams. Sooner or later that win will cost your team which is what we had here last week...A win directly attributed to a player they did not deserve to get.
    Now he's agreeing with the sandbagging the season for the colts is bad.

How does it feel Dolph-Fans?

You suffer without a QB for 15 years after Marino & finally land a decent one after years of fruitless searches

Colt fan uses P Manning until the tires are bald then dump him for Andy Luck ....Set for next 15 years (No search required)

You watch Ricky Run (moderate success) R Brown run (Less than stellar) and the others in a rotating door come & go for seasons

Colt fan will be watching T Richardson tear it up as Andy will force the defense to respect the pass and not stack the box.

Colts have pulled off a #1 overall AND a #3 overall in less than 2 full seasons...

Irsay will soon have any top WR he chooses to be sure when they see MIA in playoffs...the outcome will be drastically different. He must own the league.
    Dolphin fans dont use you when talking about their team....talk about a fraud fanthey are the worse.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: How does it feel Dolph-Fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    Fraud fan alert,confused wheter he's a dolphin fan or colts fan.

3rd qtr of the Browns

Prior to beating the Colts

Dolphin fans dont use your team,it's our team.

Now it's us

Now he's agreeing with the sandbagging the season for the colts is bad.

Dolphin fans dont use you when talking about their team....talk about a fraud fanthey are the worse.
    He "admitted" to meds earlier. Whether that's BS or truth I have no idea. Whatever he's doing is a waste of perfectly good internet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    I am a golden god

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.
    Quote Quote