Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise

1. -11
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we have a ton of young talent, we have been pretty consistent playoff contenders since Woody bought the team, we have a top 10 HC. if that was truly the criteria we'd be a lot higher.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

do I constantly whine about the dolphins?

you are following me on another board now? that makes 3! though I don't post much at the buffalorange anymore. Thanks for being a fan, w/o loyal fans like you I wouldn't be able to go on.
    Hey bro.. you brought it up.. i don't follow you.. but can't help seeing your serial postings... but now that you mention it i see you're getting abused this week on the buffalo range as well as really getting the **** kicked out on you by your fellow TGG homies including one guy who said that he used to respect you but what the **** happened to your objectivity or something of that sort. Tough week for blind jest homers, eh?

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the obsession continues....
    lmao you have well over 24,000 posts on a DOLPHINS MESSAGE BOARD
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    we have a ton of young talent, we have been pretty consistent playoff contenders since Woody bought the team, we have a top 10 HC. if that was truly the criteria we'd be a lot higher.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

you are following me on another board now? that makes 3! though I don't post much at the buffalorange anymore. Thanks for being a fan, w/o loyal fans like you I wouldn't be able to go on.
    You better hit bullseye, the kid don't play

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

Quote Quote  

4. -14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

HOMERISM

If being a "fan" means: "finding humor in reality-devoid, silly 3 Stooges type slapstick ridiculousness and/or the irresistible fascination with train wrecks" then guilty as charged
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Hey bro.. you brought it up.. i don't follow you.. but can't help seeing your serial postings... but now that you mention it i see you're getting abused this week on the buffalo range as well as really getting the **** kicked out on you by your fellow TGG homies including one guy who said that he used to respect you but what the **** happened to your objectivity or something of that sort. Tough week for blind jest homers, eh?
    who are you trying to kid? you follow me on multiple boards, you have 10+ pages of images dedicated to me on tinypic. You are a stalker.

I don't get abused anywhere. I tear apart weak arguments of the average fan.

You are the last person on the planet that should discuss objectivity.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    LETS GO BUFFALO!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with this assessment.

Quote Quote  

7. -17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    who are you trying to kid? you follow me on multiple boards, you have 10+ pages of images dedicated to me on tinypic. You are a stalker.

I don't get abused anywhere. I tear apart weak arguments of the average fan.

You are the last person on the planet that should discuss objectivity.

YOu'd be better off as an average fan: being a Superfan clouds your objective vision. Now if y ou want to talk about posters who actually know football, not how to parse and spin stats superfan homer-style, you should pay attention to ones like Hoops, TedSlimmJr and CK - cuz there's a lot you have to learn. When being a superfan hurts your credibility even on your home site, it should be a wakeup call for objective people who can separate fact from fiction.

I admit you're my muse and help me get through the downtime in my day. After all, as a low-esteem attention whore looking for recognition, isn't it flattering that I'm chopping you instead of playing solitaire? Also, I did indicate that i'm a fan of trainwrecks.. especially OCD ones with lastworditis who only posts during his employer's business hours either because he's abused his internet privileges at home or his employer is a reputation.com type jets agency hiring a bunch of cubicle drones to dilute the realism formerly only found on enemy sites like FH and now emitting from the majority of jets fans also on JI and TGG. Getting the last word in only means you're more OCD than the realists you try to browbeat - anyone who finds these negative jest threads on google searches will not be mislead by some unrealistic, self-serving spin, merely because it's the last word in a thread!

Maybe we should let off you a bit, eh considering what a bad year it's been for you and the delusional fairytales you cling to, eh?

Sanchez on the way out but not before his buttfumble becomes a legendary symbol of hapless ineptitude

Your favorite, glorified DC coach refuses to confirm Sanchez's opinion that he won the starting job before making a fool of himself once again in a presser.

The best coach on your staff, Westhoff when asked what part Sanchez played in both the gift and earned postseasons took the highroad by diplomatically stating that he didn't drive the bus when he could have said "he may not have been a driver but he played an important or indispensable role in our success" He coulda, but chose not to. What does that tell the objective fan?

On the basis of a number of categories including fan experience, ineptitude, expense, ownership and coaching, a major outlet's survey indicates the jets to be the worst NFL franchise and only behind the Maloof Brothers when assessing 123 franchises across all sports.

Buck up; one way to look at it is that things can only get better. Or can they?

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    YOu'd be better off as an average fan: being a Superfan clouds your objective vision. Now if y ou want to talk about posters who actually know football, not how to parse and spin stats superfan homer-style, you should pay attention to ones like Hoops, TedSlimmJr and CK - cuz there's a lot you have to learn. When being a superfan hurts your credibility even on your home site, it should be a wakeup call for objective people who can separate fact from fiction.

I admit you're my muse and help me get through the downtime in my day. After all, as a low-esteem attention whore looking for recognition, isn't it flattering that I'm chopping you instead of playing solitaire? Also, I did indicate that i'm a fan of trainwrecks.. especially OCD ones with lastworditis who only posts during his employer's business hours either because he's abused his internet privileges at home or his employer is a reputation.com type jets agency hiring a bunch of cubicle drones to dilute the realism formerly only found on enemy sites like FH and now emitting from the majority of jets fans also on JI and TGG. Getting the last word in only means you're more OCD than the realists you try to browbeat - anyone who finds these negative jest threads on google searches will not be mislead by some unrealistic, self-serving spin, merely because it's the last word in a thread!

Maybe we should let off you a bit, eh considering what a bad year it's been for you and the delusional fairytales you cling to, eh?

Sanchez on the way out but not before his buttfumble becomes a legendary symbol of hapless ineptitude

Your favorite, glorified DC coach refuses to confirm Sanchez's opinion that he won the starting job before making a fool of himself once again in a presser.

The best coach on your staff, Westhoff when asked what part Sanchez played in both the gift and earned postseasons took the highroad by diplomatically stating that he didn't drive the bus when he could have said "he may not have been a driver but he played an important or indispensable role in our success" He coulda, but chose not to. What does that tell the objective fan?

On the basis of a number of categories including fan experience, ineptitude, expense, ownership and coaching, a major outlet's survey indicates the jets to be the worst NFL franchise and only behind the Maloof Brothers when assessing 123 franchises across all sports.

Buck up; one way to look at it is that things can only get better. Or can they?

Not one of those guys you mention has a problem w/ me. Isn't that interesting?

I don't look for attention, I don't need it. The guy that saves 10+ pages of bad photoshops about me, saves my posts and stalks me at different boards is the poor little man craving attention.

While I don't respect your lack of football knowledge I do think you are reasonably intelligent so obviously it's just a troll job w/ the Westhoff comments and rex comments so I will ignore those b/c any halfway intelligent 9 year old could figure out what is going on.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deep2Evans View Post
    I agree with this assessment.
    haha, fans of the dolphins and Bills who have combined for 1 playoff app since 2002, tens of thousands of empty seats at every home game, multiple blackouts a year, ZERO playoff wins, etc... think the Jets are the worst franchise in the NFL? Interesting.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not one of those guys you mention has a problem w/ me. Isn't that interesting?

I don't look for attention, I don't need it. The guy that saves 10+ pages of bad photoshops about me, saves my posts and stalks me at different boards is the poor little man craving attention.

While I don't respect your lack of football knowledge I do think you are reasonably intelligent so obviously it's just a troll job w/ the Westhoff comments and rex comments so I will ignore those b/c any halfway intelligent 9 year old could figure out what is going on.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

haha, fans of the dolphins and Bills who have combined for 1 playoff app since 2002, tens of thousands of empty seats at every home game, multiple blackouts a year, ZERO playoff wins, etc... think the Jets are the worst franchise in the NFL? Interesting.

Likewise, I think you might have more football acumen than what you are customarily exhibiting - however, choose to remain so blindly homerisitc, either because it's your professional "lipstick on a jets pig" job, you are an attention whoring troll, or just crave approbation and recognition to compensate for some personality disorders by whatever means necessary. Either way, when even your own TGG homeys have lost respect for you and put you on ignore, it should be an eye opener that whatever BS you're trying to spin, it's not working.

Again, when the best coach on the jets chose to say Sanchez is not driving the bus instead of elaborating by saying anything more positive, it's the epitome of damning by faint praise. It's typical how you try to discredit Rex's comment that Sanchez did not win the starting job by reading into what he said, but refuse to do the same thing when it's even more obvious that Westhoff, from his expert POV from the sidelines, even when out of the building, could not in good conscience say anything more than "he wasn't driving the busses." YOu're the only one who thinks Sanchez was anything ever more, even at his best , than a mediocre QB who was along for the rides.

I saw that when your TGG homeys asked Bed Had how you were perceived on FH (after they were incredulous how often you post here), he indicated that we feel about the same way regarding your trollism that they do, and many consider you a pet. Well Ben, if you're reading this, maybe some of us do, if you group infesting cockroach into the "pet" category.
    Last edited by Vaark; 09-20-2013 at 11:31 AM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    how does a homer predict 6 wins for his team?
    How does a homer bash his team for 2012 and the end of 2011?
    How does a homer call for Sal Alosi to be suspended?
    How does a homer call for Braylon to be suspended for his DUI even though most teams don't do anything?

Please enlighten me on all my homer comments?
    Quote Quote