Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise

1. -21
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    While I don't respect your lack of football knowledge I do think you are reasonably intelligent so obviously it's just a troll job w/ the Westhoff comments and rex comments so I will ignore those b/c any halfway intelligent 9 year old could figure out what is going on.
    You say none of us here know anything about the game and we're adults. Why would a 9 year old figure out what is going on?

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    how does a homer predict 6 wins for his team?
    How does a homer bash his team for 2012 and the end of 2011?
    How does a homer call for Sal Alosi to be suspended?
    How does a homer call for Braylon to be suspended for his DUI even though most teams don't do anything?

Please enlighten me on all my homer comments?

Easy.. you think you have retained more credibility than you actually have with your ridiculous Rex and buttchez shizzle.. so you have to capitulate to the egresses that are too obvious to ignore. What you never did was question why a neatly spaced cordon of asst coaches 5 feet away from Rex could have taken the initiative to do this without Ryan's encouragement, your team is so gawdawful you'd look like a total idiot if you predicted more wins. By the same token I never saw you come out against signing for 2 years that Detroit corner (name escapes me) with two active felony charges or Goodson with his history of criminality.. or denounce Rex as an embarrassment for his immoral perversions or obscenities against fans... so stop with this high moral ground BS.

It does however beg the question: how can such a self-professed fan and obsessive serial poster not post on the weekends (instead making close to 200 posts in less than 48 hours on the M and Tu following the Carpenter choke in response to a lot of the criticisms on how we blew the game that very Sunday) unless he's abused that privilege at home or doesn't care to mix business with free time?

Oh and a word to the wise, when you have to tell people you're a knowledgeable fan and they're not, from a Psych 101 guideline, it suggest the opposite - you come off like a high school kid bragging about his sexual exploits when in reality they center around a jar of vaseline and a closed bathroom door.

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    how does a homer predict 6 wins for his team?
    How does a homer bash his team for 2012 and the end of 2011?
    How does a homer call for Sal Alosi to be suspended?
    How does a homer call for Braylon to be suspended for his DUI even though most teams don't do anything?

Please enlighten me on all my homer comments?
    A homer says that Rex Ryan and Sanchez on the Jets means Super Bowl. You make claims that can't possibly work logically and pass them off as true.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

Easy.. you think you have retained more credibility than you actually have with your ridiculous Rex and buttchez shizzle.. so you have to capitulate to the egresses that are too obvious to ignore. What you never did was question why a neatly spaced cordon of asst coaches 5 feet away from Rex could have taken the initiative to do this without Ryan's encouragement, your team is so gawdawful you'd look like a total idiot if you predicted more wins. By the same token I never saw you come out against signing for 2 years that Detroit corner (name escapes me) with two active felony charges or Goodson with his history of criminality.. or denounce Rex as an embarrassment for his immoral perversions or obscenities against fans... so stop with this high moral ground BS.

It does however beg the question: how can such a self-professed fan and obsessive serial poster not post on the weekends (instead making close to 200 posts in less than 48 hours on the M and Tu following the Carpenter choke in response to a lot of the criticisms on how we blew the game that very Sunday) unless he's abused that privilege at home or doesn't care to mix business with free time?

Oh and a word to the wise, when you have to tell people you're a knowledgeable fan and they're not, from a Psych 101 guideline, it suggest the opposite - you come off like a high school kid bragging about his sexual exploits when in reality they center around a jar of vaseline and a closed bathroom door.

It's not my fault you and others lack basic reading comprehension and think I called mark Sanchez great.

No need for deflections about myself having a life on weekends and you staying up to all hours of the night to post on Fri/Sat nights.

Like I thought, you have nothing so please move along.

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    A homer says that Rex Ryan and Sanchez on the Jets means Super Bowl. You make claims that can't possibly work logically and pass them off as true.
    You can't even get your insults right.

It is illogical to think that those 2 men which had the Jets w/in a game of the SB 2 straight years could make a SB w/ a more talented Bucs team.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

It Is What It Is

It's not my fault you and others lack basic reading comprehension and think I called mark Sanchez great.

No need for deflections about myself having a life on weekends and you staying up to all hours of the night to post on Fri/Sat nights.

Like I thought, you have nothing so please move along.

You can't even get your insults right.

It is illogical to think that those 2 men which had the Jets w/in a game of the SB 2 straight years could make a SB w/ a more talented Bucs team.
    You said you wouldn['t take 2 first round picks for him, even when he was the 27th rated league QB. You said you wouldn't trade him for Ryan, Flacco Stafford or Schaub even when he was the 27th rated league QB. Your narrative changed from he "led" to he was an important part of 2 postseasons conveniently while accusing others of not have the knowledge to look past the chronic suckage. Sucks for you that an actual football expert who watched him up close and personal at best would say he didn't drive the post season busses, when he could have as easily elaborated by saying .. "but he played an important role." The fact that he didn't speaks volumes and neatly negates and refutes all your BS. Sorry

Since Rex only made 1 postseason without charity in 5 years, it's as easy to proclaim that with TB's "talent" the tandem of Tony Sparano who actually made league history and won a division, along with Rex Grossman, who actually won a division and conference and made it to the SB - even more likely would make the bucs a SB team.

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    You said you wouldn['t take 2 first round picks for him, even when he was the 27th rated league QB. You said you wouldn't trade him for Ryan, Flacco Stafford or Schaub even when he was the 27th rated league QB. Your narrative changed from he "led" to he was an important part of 2 postseasons conveniently while accusing others of not have the knowledge to look past the chronic suckage. Sucks for you that an actual football expert who watched him up close and personal at best would say he didn't drive the post season busses, when he could have as easily elaborated by saying .. "but he played an important role." The fact that he didn't speaks volumes and neatly negates and refutes all your BS. Sorry

Since Rex only made 1 postseason without charity in 5 years, it's as easy to proclaim that with TB's "talent" the tandem of Tony Sparano who actually made league history and won a division, along with Rex Grossman, who actually won a division and conference and made it to the SB - even more likely would make the bucs a SB team.

I wouldn't have at the time and neither would the Jets or any team that had him at the time. Things have changed.

switch mark w/ Ryan, Flacco, Stafford and they win as much(Atl, Bal) or more(Det).

sucks for you that as a supposedly educated adult you have no idea what Westhoff said.

Sparano, the guy you said was a top coach in this league and better than Rex, won a div title w/ much more charity than we got in '09 but being the homer/excuse maker you are you can't see it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

HOMERISM

sucks for you that your homerism refuses to accept your beloved perv coach's declaration that Sanchez didn't win the QB competition insisting that we should read between the lines but won't accept that if all Westhoff would say in favor of Sanchez was that he didn't drive the postseason busses, we accept this "damning as faint praise" at face value when it would have been so easy for him to add a more concrete, specific, supportive pro sanchez statement beyond that. Or is Westhoff now an "average coach."

Oh and most every GM would have traded Sanchez for any of those aforementioned QBs and a lot more despite your blind love of The Taco

I'm the excuse maker? Too ****ing funny:
    Rex couldn't say anything other than Sanchez didnt win the starting job
    Westhoff was more complimentary than he lets on
    Defense lost the postseason games, not Sanchez
    Sanchez had no one to work with last season - that's the reason he stared down receivers, threw in 2 triple coverage, had happy feet and orchestrated 52 turnovers instead of throwing balls away or taking sacks

etc
    etc
    etc

give me a break homey
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark did win, he would be starting and we'd be winning.

Westhoff was a great coach and has been very complimentary of Mark.

No GM would have traded Sanchez if he were in the shoes of Mike Tannenbaum at that point in time. Many things have changed, some his fault most not his fault. In this league success can be about being in the right situation.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    as far as excuses go: the overpriced PSL mis-adventure being your latest one for why this (just so we don't lose focus on the essence of what this thread asserts):

It isn't easy being green.

In the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine -- the annual "Franchise" issue -- the Jets are rated as the worst franchise in the NFL and 121st out of 122 teams in the major sports. The ratings are based on several criteria -- fan relations, affordability, bang for the buck, stadium experience, players, ownership, title track and coaching. In case you're wondering, the Sacramento King's finished 122nd
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Overpriced tickets are the only reason we should be on the list and yet we never have to worry about blackouts unlike you guys.
    Quote Quote