Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Reasons Legalized Marijuana Might Be Bad for Pot Smokers

1. -11
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    LOl. There is an age ol' adage, be careful what you wish for.

Legalization is a good thing from the standpoint of the government, not necessarily the people who use marijuana. It saves the government money on several fronts, you reduce the enforcement side of the law and increase the revenue side but it comes at a cost, if you allow it, big business will exploit it. That means blending, additives, fillers etc...to increase the profitability.

You'd like to think that they learned a lesson from Tobacco but truth be told, it will be governed, marketed, regulated and taxed the exact same way.
    Of course they'll do that. It won't make a difference to me. I'd rather grow my own anyway. I'm for decriminalization, not this medicinal marijuana foolishness. That just puts you on the list for law enforcement to exploit.

LANSING, Mich. (WJBK) -

Chanting "free Bree" a group of about a hundred protesters gathered outside state welfare offices in Lansing, Tuesday. They're upset over the state's decision to remove a 6-month-old girl, Bree, and a 6-year-old boy from their parents' home because they grow and use medical marijuana. The parents claim they have a state sanctioned license to do so.

Maria and Gordon "Steve" Green use medical marijuana to treat Gordon's multiple sclerosis and epilepsy.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23...#ixzz2fd1liJFw
    Children taken from medical marijuana-prescribed parents in California
    A family from southern California is suing the City of Coronado after their children were taken away for nearly a year because the father admitted to legally smoking medical marijuana.

Read more: http://rt.com/usa/california-medical...ana-lewis-400/
    Medical marijuana advocates protest removal of Lansing baby
    The case of a 6-month-old Lansing girl who was removed from her parents after a complaint involving medical marijuana has become a rallying point for groups aligned behind the state’s 5-year-old medical marijuana law.

Holding placards and chanting, “Free Bree,” dozens of people gathered outside the Grand Tower on Tuesday to protest the state Department of Human Services’ efforts to remove Brielle “Bree” Green from parents Gordon “Steve” and Maria Green.

Read more: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a...juana-baby-cps
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll just grow my own in the backyard. That's what I would expect the large majority of smokers to do. Before you fall in love with the idea of "Starbucks" pot establishments, visit Amsterdam. What you see you may or may not like. Personally, I didn't care for the vomit and garbage all over the streets each morning.

Seriously. What a great way to fund our health care system. Sales of pot, alcohol and cigarettes would provide more then adequate health care for all americans.
    Quote Quote